Job title: Engineering Teacher (Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics/Aviation Maintenance)
Company: Institute of Applied Technology
Job description: Engineering Teachers with Vocational Education experience are required for Applied Technology High Schools and Institutes in the following areas for Academic Year 2022 – 2023.
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Aviation Maintenance Engineering (EASA certified)
Applicants should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical/Aviation Maintenance Engineering with Industrial experience for technical subjects and minimum of 3 years of Vocational teaching experience demonstrating solid command of knowledge in the relevant topics.
Teaching or Assessor qualifications required (PGCE, PTLLS, DTLLS, etc.)
Excellent Oral and written English is required at the level of Academic IELTS band 7 standard.
- Capable of analyzing the needs and project requirements to create a design
- Online teaching and learning skills using different applications
- Able to determine the types of equipment and tools needed to do the job
- Awareness of safety procedure to be followed while handling a particular tool or operating equipment
- Capable of constructing models and prototypes, using a range of techniques, tools and materials
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:19:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!