Job title: Manager, Enterprise Technology Services
Company: DP World
Job description: Job Description:
DP World has embarked on a full-scale digital transformation of segregated ERP to a Single Instance to enable data driven decision making by choosing Oracle cloud solutions covering core Backoffice services, its integrations, customer facing business applications like transportation, warehousing, billing used by all the users of DP World (expected to be 75000 DP World users and extended customers of DP World who are using Transport and Warehouse management). This critical role holds the
- Overall responsibility for the management of Oracle Cloud Services, enterprise technology and Operations ensuring reliability and availability of services, including key disciplines of connecting between people, processes, and technology.
- Accountable for establishing robust operating governance and best practices for the environments.
Responsible for collaborating with business and IT partners to ensure that the Cloud technology services strategic plan is positioned to enable business growth and efficient operations.
Strategy and Roadmap
- Develop and Own Oracle cloud technology landscape and its operational support strategy and ensure that the vision, mission, and strategy are cascaded down to ensure technology alignment to business vision and strategy
Administration and Management
- Provide technical leadership and the management of cloud services team and assist in providing technical leadership/vision for cloud Operations globally.
- Establish Cloud security controls baseline and ensure Oracle Cloud security controls for the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services offered are complying.
- Evangelize operations, monitoring and observability to improve the overall reliability, availability, and performance of the Cloud Platform that will help prevent service interruptions and business impact.
- Ensure instance and release management, Application access considering segregation of duties and change management are following established documented process ensuring strict compliance.
- Drive and lead Operations automation, process efficiency and standardization efforts as part of continuous improvement across cloud service.
- Establish and maintain operational standards, processes and create procedures to constantly improve service levels and operational performance
- Enhance RTO and RPO of critical services based on the Business impact analysis by working with Cloud Service providers.
Team Management * Team Building, staff succession planning by the delegation of jobs to develop skills within the team through rotation ensuring seamless transition of skills over a period.
Security & Environment * Establish Secure access to environments to minimize data leakage for consultants, Governance Risk and compliance to check Segregation of duties can be checked.
- Establish Oracle Fusion Governance and risks controls automation that align to business requirements, ensuring documented and sustainable compliance that aligns and advances business objectives
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors or Postgraduate or Masters, Cloud, Architecture, Security Certifications
- Minimum 15 years of experience in multiple disciplines such as IT Infrastructure and Solution Architecture, Operations, Security, Virtualization, Cloud Technologies, with 10 years in leadership role.
- Proven expertise in building architecture and design, transforming IT Infrastructure, implementation/ management of complex and mission-critical environments with significant reliability and uptime requirements.
- Documentation and process re-engineering skills
- Expertise in information management practices, ISO27001, Busines continuity, Disaster Recovery, Risk and Impact analysis
- Exposure to diverse technologies and processing environments
- Understanding of the people, process, and technology needs to drive change
- Knowledge of all components of holistic Cloud Infrastructure and Operations
- Creative thinking, Analytical skills, Communication and presentation skills.
We are the leading provider of smart logistics solutions, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. Our comprehensive range of products and services touches every aspect of life.
We’re a global network of; 181 business units in 64 countries across six continents. From marine services and inland terminals to industrial parks as well as technology driven customer solutions.
Wherever we operate, we integrate sustainability and responsible corporate citizenship, striving for a positive contribution to the economies and communities where we live and work.
Our dedicated, diverse and professional team of more than 56,000 employees from 64 countries are committed to bringing every customer and partner unrivaled value.
We do this by building and growing long lasting relationships – with governments, shippers, traders, and other stakeholders along the global supply chain.
We think ahead, anticipate change and deploy industry-leading technology to create the smartest, most efficient and innovative trade solutions, while ensuring a positive and sustainable impact on economies, societies and our planet.
DP World is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize DP World to transmit and store your information in the world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Job date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 04:17:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!