Job title: National After Market Manager – Industrial Products | FAMCO | Abu Dhabi
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 119702
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
National After Market Manager – Industrial Products| FAMCO | Abu Dhabi
About the Position:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced National After Market Manager – Industrial Products in Abu Dhabi. Reporting to the Divisional Manager, you will be responsible for Sales & Business Development of IR parts (Air Products, WH products, Tools & Accessories) and support its services within the assigned territory of UAE. You will manage large team and you will coordinate with principal for Sales planning, booking and coordination with inventory team for timely arrangement of spares.
Specifically, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Contributing to the achievement of revenue, parts sales and customer engagement through effective parts sales process management, increasing customer retention and efficient distribution strategy.
- Seek out and target lost customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the Division.
- Proactively manage customer requirements for on-time delivery considering lead-times, product specification changes and customer demanad.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with key contacts
- Able to manage every element of the sales process on an individual level. Responsible to handle a team of 5 After Sales Engineers & Service Managers, Engagement of 12 technicians and to get best utilisation and outcome of all.
- Remain abreast with latest regulations, standards and good working practices within the industry in relation to Oil and Gas
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following qualifications, knowledge and skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years’ experience in After Sales & Services of compressed air system equipment’s / compressed air system projects.
- MBA qualification will be an additional advantage.
- Good knowledge and experience in compressed air system equipment’s, Ingersoll Rand Winches, Man Riders & BOP Hoists & various techno commercial aspects of this business.
- Experience in handling techno commercial contracts & Special Long Term Service Agreement / Long Term Price Agreement with O&G customers.
- 10+ years in After Sales & Services in Compressors, Dryers, Winches, BOP Hoists & Tools.
- Working experience in UAE / ME region in similar role will be an added advantage.
- Managing a team of 5 or more of Sales Engineers / Service Supervisor / Service Manager & Technicians
- Good product knowledge on different types of compressed air system equipment’s and related accessories & its applications
- Good communication & presentation skills, Sound Business acumen, Negotiation skills, Ability to build and maintain relationship, Territory mapping and management, Team player and Team Management.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 07:12:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!