Job title: NII systems project manager- Arabic Speaker
Job description: Responsibilities:
1. Meet regularly to review and identify evolving needs of each entry/exit point.
2. Conduct technology and market research to help identify appropriate and effective equipment to cope with the changing environment.
3. Conduct full cost-benefit analysis to determine whether procurement of NII scanners is justified and cost-effective.
4. Conduct worldwide technology and market research via the following means to keep abreast of the latest technology:
a. WCO Databank on Advanced Technology, which provides detailed and updated technology information on advanced inspection equipment for Customs administrations.
c. Benchmarking with Overseas Counterparts facilitates Customs administrations to exchange best practices as well as operational difficulties in the application of advanced technology and innovations; and
d. Equipment demonstrations by suppliers showcase the latest inspection technologies and equipment that are readily available to suit Customs needs.
5. Devise long-term development plans on the application of inspection equipment to enhance enforcement capability while facilitating trade.
6. Actively engaged in overseas exhibitions/forums/meetings on the application of NII scanners
7. Establish strategic partnerships with vendors and overseas counterparts for researching advanced equipment and benchmarking the best practices.
8. Project Management skills
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 08:37:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!