Job title: Process Expert
Job description: Company Description
Veolia is the global leader in optimized resource management. When it comes to managing utilities and resources, Veolia is the only company in the Middle East that works across the whole spectrum of environmental services – a unique service that we’re proud of being able to provide. We’re at the forefront of technology, creating innovative solutions to develop access to resources, preserve and replenish them.
With the assistance of other discipline engineers, he his responsible of the following tasks for tender and execution projects:
· Reviews project specifications.
· Preparation of basic process design, process calculations; finalizes process scheme & equipment.
· Prepares detailed design calculations, process description, process flow diagram, participate to P&ID, and Layout, Equipment technical specifications & O&M manuals….etc
· Participates in the final selection of equipment.
· Participates to technical discussion with clients
· Puts procedures in place to ensure the quality of documents/drawing prepared
· Carries out any other duties related to his area of expertise as assigned by the Eng. Manager or his designate.
– Ensures the interface with other departments (proposal, projects, procurement) and develops the competencies of process engineers by coaching them.
– Assists the commissioning team by participating to the elaboration of commissioning documentation and schedules, advise the commissioning team on all process subjects and Participate to site meeting as required
- +15 years experience in water treatment including 10 years in process design for sewage and industrial waste water plants.
- Master in chemical engineering or equivalent is a plus.
- HIgh communication skills
- Ability of prioritization and excellent organization skills.
- Excellent mastering of english language (french is a plus)
This is a very critical role within the Engineering department of Veolia Water Technoligies MIddle East, within the Gulf Platform Business Unit.
The role requires to prepare technically advanced and cost effective designs for waste water treatment plants and review process design done by other process engineers or proposal engineers
Competitive package & benefits are offered for this role.
As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications, without discrimination.
Job date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 03:33:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!