Job title: Maintenance Engineer (Asset Management System) Electrical & Control
Company: Wood Group
Job description: Wood is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer (Asset Management System) Electrical & Control to be part of a placement in an ADNOC project in Abu Dhabi for 6 months contract with a possibility of an extension.
The work involved is not limited to below mentioned tasks:
- Review the existing maintenance Job plans
- Amend the job plans as per the new HSECES performance standards as specified by End Client.
- Ensure the co-ordination and optimisation of spares listed against PMRs within SAP / CMMS
- Configure and prepare system queries and reports
- Prepare, control and revise PMRs
- Carry out regular data checks to ensure quality and compliance with data structure, correct and complete format with required level of history and edit where required. Report findings regularly
- Handle rigorous SAP / CMMS change management
- Commit and promote Company’s values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 15 years in the same role of or relevant.
- Technical apprenticeship or equivalent training scheme
- OR: – HNC, (or equivalent), in relevant subject with adequate experience in the role
- OR: – Related recognised formal training in at least one specific SAP / CMMS
- OR: – In lieu of formal qualification candidate can offer an auditable track record of consistently good performance for a substantial period working with SAP / CMMS or related field
- Sound knowledge of SAP / CMMS for delivery solutions and Asset maintenance requirements
- Experience of SAP / CMMS data manipulation and analysis of maintenance history information
- General knowledge of maintenance techniques, tools and processes
- A good understanding of maintenance strategies and their development
- Motivated and eager to contribute to continuous improvement
- Thorough and reliable worker and able to work on own initiative with little supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 07:08:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!