Job title: Systems Engineer – Secureworks – Dubai, UAE (Remote)
Job description: Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and out manoeuvre adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. We maintain a constant focus on learning and growth to keep our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options, when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
What you’ll achieve as a System Engineer you will support a sales team in new client acquisition reporting into the Senior Manager, Solution Engineering. They will deliver product presentations and demonstrations internally and externally on all relevant Secureworks solutions, coordinating with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales Leadership to ensure that the Secureworks solutions proposed are accurate, appropriate, and delivered in a timely manner. This is achieved via the professionalism of the Solution Engineer supported by strong sales tools. The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter capable of supporting multiple sellers primarily in Southern European sales territories.
· -Engage in advanced security architecture discussion with clients
· -Analyse client needs and design/scope solutions accordingly
· -Perform demonstrations of Secureworks technology
· -Assist in responding to RFPs
· -Travel 70% to attend onsite meetings within your region
· -Act as primary point of escalation of technical issues for the Sellers whom you support
· -Experience in a Solutions Architect, Pre-Sales, Sales Engineering or Consulting role
· -Expertise with market leading EDR/MDR/XDR, and SIEM technologies
· -Network security and information security experience
· -Previous experience working for a services organization
· -Strong command of English language (written & verbal)
· -One or more certifications: CCSP, CASP, CISSP, CISM, GIAC (any), PCI, QSA, CEH
· -Expert knowledge of security architecture design and implementation
· -Knowledge of PCI, HIPPA, ISO 2700x security standards and frameworks
· -Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy .
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 04:18:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!