Job title: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle System Officer
Job description: Role Purpose:
Operate drone / UAV detection and countermeasure systems, and to review, interpret, and extracts data and other information in order to verify and update threats of Drones / UAV systems.
1. Responsible for operating drone / UAV detection and countermeasure systems.
2. Maintain understanding of threats from Drones / UAV systems that are posed in real time operation.
3. Maintain knowledge in Drones / UAV systems and update detection system platforms.
4. Understand how a countermeasure system would react while engaging a target, and how it would respond to countermeasures.
5. Maintain proficiency in Drones / UAV detection and countermeasure equipment operation and the expected response of system’s receivers and transmitters.
6. Acquire and develop knowledge with the various theaters of operation and the types and operations of Drones / UAV.
7. Maintain logs of equipment condition and work performed
8. Perform scheduled preventive maintenance requirements of system, software and equipment.
9. Performs other job-related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the line manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– Relevant certification is preferred.
– Data mining certification
– Networking certification
– Artificial intelligence certification
– 3 or more years of relevant experience in IT end-user and network support.
– Experience with Networking, System architecture and organization.
– Experience with Vulnerability and patch management.
– Fluent in Arabic and English (reading and writing)
Job date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 03:53:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!