Job title: National Sales Director – Commercial & Contract Sales
Company: Floorworld LLC
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Management & Operations, Sales
Floorworld are actively looking for a National Sales Director for immediate start.
The Sales Director will be responsible for managing and organizing the outdoor sales team and overseeing the activities and performance by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets and setting and monitoring KPI’s.
You will be required to build and maintain a high-performance sales team to effectively achieve business objectives and responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets set and agreed by the Management. This to be achieved by developing business plans, setting goals, and coordinating with our marketing department to increase lead generation.
To facilitate the ongoing recruitment and training of a Sales Team of 5-10 covering the United Arab Emirates and to grow the National commercial sales of the company.
Business Development is a must within the role to assist the company to acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing clients by exploring various channels. The objective is to expand and diversify the current clientele including business-to-business, business-to-customer and non-profit organizations. The Sales Director will also be incentivized on his or her own monthly sales target.
Reporting to: General Manager and CEO
With the Assistance of: Sales Coordinator/ Coordinators
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead sales personnel toward achievement of corporate sales objectives.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts using Zoho CRM system and reporting software provided.
- Manage to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets set and agreed by the management.
- Provide monthly sales management reports, budget control, compensation programs and incentive and bonuses planning agreed by the Management.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Communicating through internal group chat to maintain and increase company moral.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Provide supervision of your team measuring through sales results and to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- Ensuring professional and regular communications are maintained with customers both pre and post-sale to ensure complete customer satisfaction and ensuring all monies are collected as agreed by the Management for each order.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing department on lead generation.
- Problem Solving – Overseeing customer complaints to a speedy and satisfactory conclusion in conjunction with our Customer Service department and with the aid of the Sales Coordinator/ Coordinators.
Recruitment and Training
- Ensure effective hiring, Induction, training, development and retention of sales staff.
- Setting up training facilities at Head Office for new sales recruits.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Carry out appraisals.
Business Development – To coordinate and Manage with the Marketing Manager
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events including Trade Shows and Exhibitions, to visit and exhibit on behalf of the company. Generally, the management will be in attendance at these events also.
- Lunch and Learn – Events within our own showroom to invite architects, interior designers alike for lunch and to explain all about our products.
- Aiding the set up and development of a Shop at Home Service.
- Awareness of new Project Launches to customers and the sales team.
- Exploring and proposing Referral Programs to increase business
- Aid the Marketing Dept to implement a monthly Floorworld newsletter for staff use only, highlighting Employee of the Month, new members of staff, important company developments like new store openings and staff promotions, photos of the best or most prestigious installation of the month etc.
To liaise with Marketing Department campaigns using;
- Email campaigns
- SMS / WhatsApp for business
- Social Media Campaigns
- Magazine and Newspaper Campaigns
- Management/ Company Directors
- Divisions/Business Units/Departments
- Brand/category/sales functions
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Company Car, Fuel Card, Laptop, Mobile Sim Card
Skills: Educational Qualifications and Certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/ Marketing
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant Management experience
- Must be strong in English
About the Company
Floorworld LLC is the biggest flooring company in Middle East and not just the biggest but the best when it comes to services and products, we are one of the major supplier of products and services related to Luxury Vinyl flooring, Laminate (HDF), Engineering etc. Our company is dedicated to provide our customers with the best flooring designs and decoration within a reasonable price. Been it bathroom, kitchen, drawing room, etc. Our professional indoors and out door sales team are there to assist you with the best Vinyl flooring ideas and design. We have been providing Luxury Vinyl flooring for commercial and industrial buildings such as banks, shopping malls, large offices and many more.
We understand that the space in your home holds a special place in your heart and each individual has different choices when it comes to flooring design, whatever the choices, everyone wants their space to look the best and to impress friends and family around them. Floorworld LLC offers you the most unique set of Luxury Vinyl flooring designs of 2mm, 3mm which are glue down system to 4mm and 5mm which are clicking system that has won the market presently as you don’t have to damage the existing floor and are completely water proof as it can be installed in kitchen and bathroom giving you the realistic feeling of wood and warm under foot. Our Luxury Vinyl flooring is incredibly realistic and durable that showcases the best of Gerbur state of the art manufacturing techniques. Our team acknowledges every individual’s requirement, desire and taste of style and works towards gaining the perfect design for that.
The main sources of our inspiration are our clients and their desire to put a lasting impression on the people around them. Inspire yourself and millions of people around you with our Luxury Vinyl flooring and stamp great impression on others mind with our unbeatable designs which speaks for itself.
Candidates who applied for this job also applied for:
Personalised updates on latest career opportunities
Insights on hiring and employment activity in your industry
Breakdown available for industries, cities and years of experience
Job date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:13:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!