Job title: Sales Development Teal Leader
Job description: On behalf of our client a Dubai based leading HRIS online solutions company that is based in Dubai, we are looking to recruit a Sales Development Team Lead.
You will be responsible for
- Ensure that the team is able to achieve their weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Manage forecasting and managing sales development pipeline
- Identify objections and challenges faced by the team and propose solutions
- Assist in growth with adequate training and learning methods
- Enhance skills, and assessing performance of all Sales team
- Identify process gaps and areas where efficiencies can be improved and contribute towards building these processes along with the Managers
- You must have the ability to lead a team of passionate and energic Sales Development Analysts
- Experience with SAAS
- Prior experience of managing a sales development team within the tech industry in a high growth environment is a plus
- Have worked in a high target sales environment
- Be fluent in Arabic with excellent communication skills in English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Job date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 08:17:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!