Job title: Finance Controller
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Finance
Emerson Automation Solutions is where technology and engineering comes together to create solutions for the benefit of our customers, driven without compromise for a world in action.
The Finance Controller MEA role is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and has overall finance responsibility for Systems & Software MEA. This role reports into the Finance Director.
- Support in developing annual operating and capital budgets, including P&L & Balance Sheet.
- Develop and analyze quarterly forecasts Profit On Return (POR) for the Business Unit; identify business risks as they arise and propose mitigation strategies.
- Co-ordinate budgets and forecast (POR) preparation with the stakeholders; provide finance advice to regional / department leaders & the senior management in the matters of budgeting, financial analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closes, meeting reporting deadlines of the business unit and explain the variations to forecasts / POR.
- Managing the organization’s monthly reporting process; ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial information to internal and external stakeholders in compliance with reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Internal Controls, Corporate Policies & Procedures, and trade compliance guidelines
- Preparation of month end Management Deck with emphasis on ensuring that all reported information is supported by a good level of analysis
- Reporting & Analysis of the MEA business by KOB / segment / product groups with greater emphasis on detailing underlying trends and drivers and providing strategic direction.
- Build relationships with all key business leaders and ensuring where possible to make a financial presence available, thus ensuring support in key decisions
- To develop (together with peers) financial reporting tools that will support the current tools, drive efficiencies and automaton while adding value and professional presence
- Ensure overall control on the systems Oracle and Clarity application software, Reporting tools – Hyperion & Power BI reports & Risk and Opportunity Analysis
- Support integration of acquisitions and ongoing business changes / demands within MEA region
- To provide support in audits and drive improvements as and when required
- Other ad hoc duties as required to fulfill the roles of the finance function as and when required
- Graduate of Accounting, Commerce or equivalent
- Professional Finance Qualification (FCA CPA equivalent)
- 10 Years Experience
- Clear command of English both written and oral
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values-integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation-inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Job date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 01:43:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!