Job title: Manager Asset Productivity Business Model Transformation
Job description: Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world’s most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.
- The purpose of this position is to evaluate and make improvements to business Models for Asset Productivity.
- The role is to ensure the efficiency of business operations and create and implement changes or improvements as needed, aligning processes with the organization’s strategic goals, designing and implementing process architectures, establishing process measurement systems that align with organizational goals, and educating and organizing managers so that they will manage processes effectively.
- Strong focus is required on standardization and best practice sharing. Will have strong interaction with AP leaders in the regions.
Brambles Global . Across all regions and multiple countries. Asset Productivity
Work collaboratively across all departments/functions and regions to help improve the management of Asset Productivity business process’s. The aim is to focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the Asset productivity to meet its business objectives and goals. Help identify and create a business process, which is a formalized set of tasks and activities that helps accomplish specific business objectives.
The duties of the process manager also include gathering huge number of data together within the process framework of the organization and applying such data towards the success of the company goals. The incumbent is required to map out any existing process in the organization and design new ones towards improving business process and with the aim to standardize the ways of working across all regions.
- Continuous business process improvements.
- Clear standard and new ways of working to be imbedded into everyday tasks.
- Positive impact on all AP KPI’s and Metrics .
- Develop initiatives for continuous business model improvements.
- Develop best practices for business model improvements.
- Design, develop and implement business processes to achieve organization goals.
- Track and communicate status of business initiative projects to management.
- Assist in budget planning, resource allocation, and schedule to implement process improvements.
- Plan, implement and monitor business process changes for projects.
- Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc.
- Develop and maintain business process documentations that will be used as reference for preparing test cases, training documents, etc.
- Update business processes to meet changing business model needs.
- Present analyses, solutions and business cases to senior management.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to develop business process requirements that support transformation.
- Manage risks, interdependencies, issues and coordinate corrective actions for the projects
- Best practice sharing coordination in terms of processes optimization
Problem solving relates to the requirement in the role to analyse, reason and arrive at conclusions to solve problems. This can be range between routine and patterned (day-to-day within procedures) or more complex in nature requiring analytical and innovative solutions. Scope is global process’s that effect regional bias so dealing with ambiguity is important. Dealing across different time zones , cultures, points of view etc
Authority/ Decision Making
- Support in Purchasing decisions around data, systems or tools that support change
- Process problems or decisions effecting certain regions, etc.
- Working autonomously or having a disrupted level of line manager support with differing location and/or time zones
- Working in a matrix environment
- Recommend / propose and implement proposals on process, standard operating procedures , new ways of working.
Across multiple functions and roles , several layers of management including senior manager.
Multiple service providers
Undergraduate degree from leading institution;
Essential Qualifications: Six sigma / lean methodology, Project Management, change management, business operations
- Business process/operations management that involved controlling, monitoring, measuring, executing, designing, and evaluating business processes within an organisation or function.
- Demonstrated experience in involved in improving business process management /change management through effective innovation in process identification, enhancement or execution in practically departments and or organization.
- Successful involvement or management of various company projects.
- Strong track record in managing and influencing others, It is required to team up with other members of staff in the organization from various departments/functions/countries towards achieving the desired business goals.
- Strong track record of project management or programme management.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop and entrench change techniques in an organization
- Strong ability to discover and establish business process
- Ability to design, carry out analysis, and model business processes
- Ability to construct business process methodology toolbox
- Ability to benchmark and analyze various business processes
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to tell a complex story in a simple and precise manner
- Exceptional determination
- Interpersonal skills
- Plenty of drive, resolve and resilience. Stakeholder management
Other fluent languages
Preferred Level of Work Experience
3 – 5 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]
Job date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 08:59:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!