Job title: Data Scientist
Job description: Job Description:
Job Role: Data Scientist
- Data scientist’s role is to interpret and manage data and solve complex problems using expertise in a variety of data niches.
- With a foundation in computer science, modeling, statistics, analytics and math, data scientists help derive meaningful patterns that help drive revenue and reduce costs
Reports direct to: Senior Data Scientist
Key Accountabilities of the role:
These are the main responsibilities of this role:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Advanced statistical models that help in driving business growth and superior customer experience
- Models should have been tested with sample data before implementation
- Work with data analysts and business analysts to obtain the right data for the right business output
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
Previous experience required (if any):
- 5+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- This position is for UAE Nationals only.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 05:49:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!