Job title: ELV Engineer
Job description: What we are looking for?
Ramboll are looking for a ELV Engineer to join our offices located Dubai, UAE. The successful candidate will provide ELV (ICT/AV & Security) engineering services on projects to Ramboll and its Clients’, including coordination with RME/RIN team.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Building Department
Ramboll is committed to building our business here in the Middle East and to improve our capture rate for projects in the region. We are taking the next step in this regard with the addition of a new ELV Engineer .
The ELV Engineer will be part of the Middle East Buildings Team. They will report to the Team Lead – ELV.
Specific areas of key responsibility include the following:
- Responsible for interface with ELV team in developing the user experience/interface of the building and the technology overlay.
- Experienced in designing ICT, Security and Audio-Visual with control system for large scale facilities such as Hotels, Museums, Auditoriums, Malls and Mixed development project.
- Experience ELV (ICT/AV and Security) systems and detailed engineering.
- Design, and Documentation of Electrical / ELV systems. Experience in Access Control System (ACS), CCTV designing, Physical security such as Bollards, Gate barriers, Audio Visual and ICT systems
- MEP Service Coordination, and ELV including BMS system working knowledge on Middle East projects (must). Must be able to create and modify Revit Families. Good Knowledge of RCP coordination
- Prepare ELV, including BMS mark-ups, and coordinate with other disciplines, including the RME ELV team and RIN technician for modeling and production work.
- Coordinate regularly with MEP team for services coordination.
- Tools and software Exp: Revit MEP, AutoCAD, BIM360, Navisworks, Ekahau, Ease and VideoCAD
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Bachelors or Diploma degree in Building Services / Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Middle East.
- Proven track record in building services design with different types of sectors, including high rise, commercial, residential, retail, Healthcare, Industrial, refurbishment, etc;
- Proven record as a ELV Engineer on several projects.
- Experienced at:
- Leading MEP coordination
- Local authority guidelines and requirements, and fair knowledge of the authority NOC submissions..
Technical Skill & Knowledge
Specific areas of anticipated technical skills include.
- Proven ability to carry out both manual and computer aided calculations, problem solving, technical and financial analyses, etc.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and electrical engineering specific software.
- Strong software capability and proficiency in AutoCAD. REVIT and Navisworks,
- Excellent knowledge of local and international design standards, TRA, BICSI, ANSI, TIA etc
- Excellent knowledge of local statutory authorities’ regulations and submission requirements across Middle East, mainly, UAE and KSA
- Advanced knowledge of ELV Engineering Principles, BMS, IT, AV and Security design
- Sustainable design practices and technologies
- Basic understand of HVAC and public health principles
What we offer
- Excellent career growth and development opportunities
- Be part of a dynamic, expanding team within the Middle East
- A vibrant and inspiring culture, based on innovation and flexibility
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Technical Capability & Delivery
- Adaptability & Learning
- Persuading and Influencing
- Communicating and Presenting
- Delivering Results
Welcome to our Buildings division
As one of the top 10 building designers in the world, Ramboll works on more than 10,000 building projects each year. 5,000 experts across the world specialize in creating more innovative, sustainable, and liveable buildings. We place particular emphasis on our liveable buildings concept where we balance the cultural, social, and physical values of buildings, to improve the quality of life for building users.
Ramboll in Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa
Ramboll has more than 1,500 experts working across 15 offices in the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Africa. We are present in Dubai, Doha, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, China, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Our experts are applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Job date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 23:07:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!