Job title: HR Administrator (Site Based)
Company: NES Fircroft
Job description: We are on the look out for a HR administrator to be based on site predominantly, as as well as the project office in Dubai. This role is a 12 month renewable contract.Â
– 5+ years experience working on a industrial project within a site based recruitment and HR capacity.
– Must have experience screening CVs as a 1st stage before presenting to the line managers.
– Must understand UAE labour law and visa processes.Â
– Must have worked in a fast paced environment.Â
– Must have own car and drivers’ license
Candidates must be in the UAE already and available at short notice. 30 Days notice is NOT acceptable.Â Â
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 23:29:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!