Job title: Online Merchandiser – American Eagle – UAE
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Generic Retail
Job no: 3471959
Dubai Head Office
American Eagle Outfitters
At American Eagle Outfitters, we apply our promise to customers – Live Your Life – to our culture. From our stores to our offices, we encourage creativity, identify strengths and provide a work environment that provides the freedom for you to be you. If that sounds like a fun place to work and grow your career… you’re right.
The Role :
The role holder will play a significant role in driving sales and conversion, by creating a best-in-class customer experience on site. The responsibilities are product set-up, stock control and promotions operations. In addition, developing and executing visual merchandising strategy for the site that engages and drives revenue.
Key Performance Area But not limited :
- Identify opportunities to improve site navigation and search as new assortments and product categories are introduced
- Daily online merchandising of newly created SKUs to optimize site placement and customer facing experience: Ranking and Sorting mechanics
- Analyzing sales figures, customers behavior and market trends to anticipate product opportunities
- Planning and developing merchandising strategies based on new trends
- Analyze customer interaction on web to create optimized category, landing, and homepage designs on all platforms on Magento
- Strong hands-on experience with Web Merchandising tools like Algolia, Dynamic Yield, Google Analytics, Order Management System and Product Information Management Systems
- Works with Logistics team, digital team, Email, and promotions to forecast appropriate inventory, monitoring stock levels
- Ensure pricing on our brand sites is accurate and promotional pricing is coordinated with the sales/brand team
- Work closely with the Customer service to resolve any website related customer issues, and ensure the agents are aware of ongoing and future promotion
- Collaborate with internal content team to ensure timely photo & copy updates relating to product revisions and re-merchandising initiatives.
- Play an integral role within the team to execute web merchandising strategies to create a compelling shopping experience on the website.
- Timely and accurate review and action of daily and weekly price change, promotional and exception reports with Quality check protocols.
- Maintain online assortment integrity as product status and inventory positions change.
- Candidate will be responsible for site merchandising reviews as well as competitive merchandising analysis.
- Responsible for the info and providing it to Production team.
- Collect and organize data feeds from the host brand and local suppliers
- Manage estimated time to deliver all the required info.
- Assist in photography requests as well as sample order management if required
- Analyze sales and web data to suggest and create merchandising tactics and sales opportunities
Education and Experience Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/ Online Retail or equivalent
- A minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience in managing website Merchandising
- Product/category/brand knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- MS Office and tools- Proficient with Excel reporting
- Analytical skills
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: 05 Jan 2022 Arabian Standard Time
Application close: 04 Feb 2022 Arabian Standard Time
Job date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 08:36:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!