Job title: Executive Assistant
Company: Chalhoub Group
Job description: We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
At Chalhoub we’re a family company with a start up spirit. Our Executive Assistant is responsible for high-level administrative support, conducting research, preparing statistical reports and presentations, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
– Manage the Manager’s diary and appointments
– Screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when required
– Review selected documents that come to the Office of the Manager and make recommendations for action
– Liaise with relevant individuals, departments, and external customers and suppliers on Manager’s behalf and ensure smooth and efficient communication flow
– Assist in presentations and other reports and documents as needed
– Manage in coordination with travel department travel plans, itineraries, expenses and travel-related documents
– Assist in planning and organising visits of selected visitors
– Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
– Follow-up on progress of directives and projects managed by the Manager
– Conduct research and prepare statistical reports
– Arrange and coordinate events etc. when required
– Handle all digital archiving of documents, records, and reports
– Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
What you’ll need to succeed
– University Degree in Business Administration.
– 3 -5 years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant/Secretory for C Level
– Conversant with computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Must be detail-minded, initiative, well-organized with good communication skills.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
Job date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 08:23:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!