Job title: Account Cloud Engineer
Job description: We believe the ability to engage with people, communicate an idea and convince stakeholders is key to success. Together with colleagues from all around the world you will help us connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital world of tomorrow.
Oracle is at the forefront of the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value.
As an Account Cloud Engineer or ACE you collaborate closely with the sales rep on a select number of customers , providing technical leadership and support in order to convince the customer of the value of Oracle Cloud Technologies and assure the customer gets the best outcomes from their investments. This role will work with the (Oracle Digital/MEA/NorthEast/South/West) sales team and our (Field/SMB) customers in the XYZ(country /cluster name) region.
You will bring your own value and sometimes lead different teams, to support our customers in their transformation journey to Oracle cloud by creating a unique experience and impact customer success. Together we L.E.A.D the way:
– Live with our customers
– Embrace collaboration and trust
– Aim for excellence
– Do it with fun and excitement
– Customer aligned, the ACE role is responsible for customer lifecycle from project concept to usage and expansion within the customer.
– Drives alignment with the Cloud Sales Rep, working as a team within the customer to define/drive sales strategy, find and win new workloads, technical due diligence to achieve the “Technical Win”
– Maintains an awareness of the customer’s infrastructure and is highly technically competent – Advises on new workloads – i.e. Move & Improve
– Orchestrates the technical teams/skills required to ensure our technology is driving customer business outcome and sustainable usage/growth
– Builds the consumption plan for and with the customer
– Works with the Cloud Adoption Manager to ensure customer adoption health & customer experience
Roles & Responsibilities
– The ACE will orchestrate all technical activity in the account and is always in the leading position for presales activities.
– Actively involved in the Oracle account team in defining account strategy, execute and drive the consumption growth.
– Is accountable for the successful experience of customer(s) in their territory.
– Understands customers overall portfolio, IT and business priorities and establishes a solution that addresses customer needs.
– Drive effectiveness and impact in the way we engage with customers, become customer Trusted Advisor .
– Informs customers/prospects on Oracle emerging technologies and how they will create value and competitive differentiation
– Presents Oracle’s technology demonstrating deep familiarity with infrastructure, security and integration capabilities.
– Acts as customer single point of contact for cloud engineering related aspects
– Engage Oracle Cloud technology team, lead virtual team to support in create the solution, design architecture, deliver POC, tailored technical workshops during sales cycle.
– Leads activities and teams to help position the value of Oracle’s Cloud and continually meet customer expectations.
Skills & Profile
– Broad technical experience of Cloud Infrastructure and Platform solutions along with a strong understanding of cloud architecture. Knowledge of Oracle platform services and cloud infrastructure would be a strong advantage.
– Demonstrates leadership capability including the ability to delegate activities & involve the right teams/skills sets.
– Clearly able to articulate the Cloud offerings in the market and with the ability to discuss architectures
– Excellent communication and presentation skills for a group with high degree of comfort speaking across all levels of management (eg IT management, Architects, administrators and executives).
– Experience in understanding complex customer ecosystems with the ability to translate customer needs into workable solutions
– Familiar with 3rd party and Oracle Architecture frameworks (eg TOGAF, ECal)
– High level of commercial business understanding
– Intelligence to identify key trends and insights and leverage them in driving decision making and execution within customer
– Experience in engaging and influencing stakeholders.
– Ability to build relationships to grow business. Act as a partner to our customers, not just a vendor.
Oracle is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or any other protected characteristic.
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom-and the skills-to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
We are building a diverse, motivated and inclusive workforce and we leverage flexible work practices in order to do so.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Job date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 08:46:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!