Job title: IT Lead – ERP PPM
Job description: Join our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a IT Lead – ERP PPM on a permanent basis based in Sharjah, UAE.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Single point of contact for key business stakeholders for the PPM stream in ERP operations.
- Build strong relationships with the key business stakeholders by providing potential alternatives to their requirements.
- Monitor the PPM assignment group in Servicenow & ensure timely allocation of tickets to partner resources
- Guide the team in resolving reported issues on time as per service level agreement
- Drive strong problem management & deep-dive for root-cause analysis to ensure long term downward trend in incoming tickets
- Actively collaborate with super-users during quarterly cloud upgrades
- Support in resolving all compliance & audit-related non-conformances related to ERP
- Develop process knowledge of modules interacting with PPM like Payables, Receivables, Purchasing, Time & Labor (OTL).
- Train users & help push adoption of standard functionalities by leveraging tools like guided-learnings
- Proactively hunt for inefficiencies & drive continuous improvements
- Demonstrate experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements leading fit-gap analysis, As-Is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, end user training.
- Support standardization with respect to master data management in PPM stream
- Ensure to keep-up the vitality of the design & process documents
- Work with Oracle Support and hosting provider to resolve issues
- Provide periodic feedback to the vendors on their performance
- Communicate issues/changes to team; build commitment and confidence. Resolve complex system or process issues
- Recommend and participate in the development of policies and procedures.
- Prioritize and deliver key enhancements. Keep track of the delivery date and continuous follow ups with the vendors. Update status to key stakeholders through dash boarding and intelligent reporting.
- Manage interaction with vendors and monitor vendor performance after completion of the deliveries with respect to quality, schedule, deliverables & cost.
- Support PPM reporting needs
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, or university in computer science or a related discipline. P G in Management is desirable
- Understanding of Oil & Gas field services business practices
Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum 8-12 years of working within professional, enterprise level IT Organization
- Should have at least 2 end to end Fusion Project Portfolio Management implementations
- General IT Skills, relevant expertise to manage and deliver IT Support.
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop relationships, especially with geographically disbursed teams.
- Strong problem-solving capability with proactive and logical approach.
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with leadership team, stakeholders, third parties and clients.
- Keep abreast of market developments and proactively apply these within the business
- Should have a strong functional knowledge on Oracle Fusion Project Financial Management
- Should have working / process knowledge of Fusion integrations with 3rd party applications.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
Job date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 08:03:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!