Job title: SUPERVISOR MAINTENANCE
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Job description: Engineering Draftsman
Applications are invited for the position of Engineering Draftsman, FC06.
- Position within: Engineering Department
- Reports to: Assistant Vice President – Engineering
- Location : Dubai International Airport Terminal 1
- Civil Structural modelling of Buildings, Structural Steel Infrastructure and Shop Work Fabrication.
- Preparation of engineering designs in AutoCAD, Rivet, 3D Max, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and Macromedia Flash
- Preparation of Concept Drawings with Architectural Blending.
- Consolidating all designs and layouts of Civil building, Mechanical, Electrical, Drainage/ Plumbing and equipment layouts for seamless integration.
- The jobholder will be preparing the elaborative 3D drawings and Isometric views for better presentation and site execution.
- The jobholder will be preparing detailed scope of works, specification and bill of quantities for tendering process.
- Liaising with sub-contractors & subordinates to get things done within scheduled duration; scrutinizing & evaluating tender documents, drawings & schedules.
- Providing field change information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings
- Draftsman will be reviewing the consultant’s design plans & drawings to develop an overview of the project; verified shop drawings for consultant’s approval.
- The job holder will preparing project planner and task tracker with expertise in planning and supporting various estimation, engineering and technical activities.
- Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly project progress of all activities.
- Reporting on any unforeseen activity at project sites or any emergency support required.
- The job holder will also be managing a wide range of technical challenges in day to day Site Supervision of multiple projects at multiple sites, Projects Execution & Project Coordination.
- Draftsman will be supporting the MEP part of the project with multiple designers and contractors. Right from development to delivery encompassing planning, monitoring, controlling phases of project lifecycle, overall inter-discipline coordination, administration and resource planning.
- Preparation of as-built drawings, layouts and master plans.
- The job holder will custodian of engineering documentation, contracts, drawings and designs aligned with ISO standards.
- The job holder will communicating with internal and external stakeholders and government authorities.
- Ensure adherence to all QHSE standards, hygienic engineering, safe working practices, and operational safety of all employees, equipment and assets at all times from design to project completion.
Essential Requirements and Competencies
- Graduate Civil Engineer with AutoCAD certification.
- Expert in AutoCAD 3D, Rivet and Solid Works 3D
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Macromedia Flash
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in industrial facility design, retrofits and complex projects experience as a Civil Draftsman
- GCC experience and regulations knowledge is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain constructive relationships with others
Desirable Requirements and Competencies
- Strong Team Player, leading discussions and supervisory skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking and multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change
Location: Dubai International Airport, Dubai
Job date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 04:05:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!