Job title: FINANCE SUPERVISOR (GP&S) – 2200003B
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Finance
Provide a support service to the department and relevant areas of the business regarding payments, invoice verification, accounting, master maintenance to ensure that the accounts reflect the correct balances.Job Outline:
– Verify supplier and contract/service based invoices, or credit card transactions with reference to supporting documents to ensure validity of the liability or transaction booked. Ensure correct capitalisation of fixed assets or ticket issuance with reference to invoices/billings and authorisations, follow up and investigate any discrepancies identified to resolution.
– Co-ordinate with relevant internal finance units to enable the processing of payment runs relating to payroll, reimbursements, supplier payments and service providers as per schedule. Ensure data/ files are received on time and uploaded correctly into the system for generation of reports and bank transfer listings or cheques. Generate necessary accounting entries either through the system or manually to support these activities.
– Create and update masters relating to suppliers and customer information/online booking by credit card in the relevant finance systems through inputting accurate information such as bank details to enable correct accounting, electronic payments, billing and/or refund process.
– Reconcile supplier and customer accounts and general ledger accounts ensuring that all matching entries are offset and genuine out standings are investigated and highlighted to the relevant Finance Officer with recommendations for corrective action. Account for accruals, prepayments and recharges either in the system or manually as appropriate to ensure accounts are correctly reflected in financial books.
– Respond to queries raised from internal departments such as Outstations Finance, Call Centre, Emirates Online, Group Security, suppliers or staff on payments, invoice clarifications, payroll queries, credit card transaction details and fixed asset verification. Liaise with other departments as appropriate to ensure an accurate and prompt response is provided.
– Compile and generate scheduled reports including but not limited to sales statistics, cheques, foreign currencies for verification and analysis by Finance/Accounts Officer. Continuously review and improve the quality of these reports by providing additional information with recommendations for improvement as appropriate to enable a more effective analysis.
Qualifications & Experience
Finance & Insurance.Finance Management : 5+ Years 12 Years schooling or equivalent : Graduate in accountancy is desirable Experience in a similar role (preferable with 2 years in a supervisory role) Knowledge/skills:
– MS Office especially word, excel and outlook
– Role holder must possess strong numerical skills
Safety Sensitive Role: No
Job date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 03:49:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!