Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Generic Construction
Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 80 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 2500 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
What You’ll Do
- Implement a comprehensive project management schedule, liaising with the relevant personnel within the company and externally appointed contractors to ensure that information is continuously updated and made available to all key stakeholders.
- Accountable for the delivery of a broad range of brand projects within agreed timeframes (as per specifications) and within approved budgets.
- Manage the relationship and contracts defining the commercial terms and scope of works agreed with the designer, contractor and project management companies so as to ensure that individual projects are delivered to appropriate specifications and to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Oversee the financials for each project, ensuring that agreed costings are adhered to, projects are completed within pre-specified and approved financial limits, post-completion project reviews are undertaken and variances to the projected scope of investment are highlighted and recovered.
- Maintain full post project appraisals with the Commercial Manager, assisting in the production and verification of budget variances.
- Continuously review project efficiencies and to challenge the methods applied by both the company and third party personnel; to implement a program of continuous improvement to project management processes.
- To ensure that processes and systems are established and developed to accurately assess the impact of property and project management activity on business performance.
- Chair internal project review meetings and 3rd party site review meetings.
- Work with HR and operations managers to ensure that project programs are monitored and recruitment of staff for new kitchens is streamlined in accordance with the (moveable) pre-opening schedules for these outlets.
- Liaise with the maintenance team during the design and construction phase and ensure all project documentation and information is handed over to the maintenance team at handover of the project
- Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager.
What We Look For
- 10+ years experience in property, project management, in a commercial environment working with all levels of management, including senior stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of property and project management strategies, methodologies and processes, with a proven track record of developing and delivering creative initiatives which have directly contributed to the achievement of improved business performance.
- Specific experience of managing contracts, relationships and service provision with external suppliers.
- Exceptional communicator, with a track record of building extensive networks and multiple strong relationships. Able to influence strategic development through the presentation of clear and well-supported proposals to all levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to work and manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced, rapid growth and results based environment.
- In depth knowledge of regional property regulations and approval processes
- Strong and independent thinker, capable of engaging and developing people to deliver their optimum performance
Job date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 00:30:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!