Job title: Senior Ports Design Engineer
Job description: 48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit
Worley is currently hiring Senior Ports Design Engineer to join the team in Dubai
Minimum 12 years relevant experience in Infrastructure projects out of which minimum 8 years expereince Port Projects.
Knowledge / Experience / Competencies Required
- Be Client facing to represent Worley/Advisian Ports & Marine Design on various Port Project developments from Concept through to the design phases to supervision.
- Being able to deliver designs on a wide range of marine projects including container terminals, bulk handling, oil and gas, Ro-Ro and waterfront developments.
- Be able to deliver designs working with Marine Structures, Geotechnical Engineers, Coastal, Environment and Utilities.
- Be able to deliver working with remote teams.
- Be able to work on feasibility of projects
- Be competent to inspect, assess and in deliver Marine Asset Integrity Solutions.
- Be able project manage delivery of Port Design Projects on Quality, Time and Budget.
- Be capable of technical and commercial assessment
- General industrial infrastructure Planning would be an advantage
- Be a Client facing seller/doer
- Prepare proposals
- Ensure Payments
- Manage risks
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A recognized and relevant engineering degree.
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Job date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:03:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!