Job title: Data Analysis Supervisor
Job description: Description
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Data Analysis Supervisor, dnata -Airport Operations – 22000060
Closing date: Feb 13, 2022
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst professional to join our dnata team within Airport Operations, as a Data Analysis Supervisor. In this role you will design, develop & maintain automated databases using our corporate applications to capture record and analyse various data related to departmental performance. You will be responsible for refining and translating data into meaningful statistics and information, and have a natural ability to communicate and engage across all levels of the business; summarizing your analysis in order to support our senior management in the decision making process.
– Produce reports and presentations on the internal performance of the business against strategic KPIs. Ensure that this information is timely and accurate and that it effectively highlights areas of opportunity or risk to the business.
– Proactively research new data sources or make modifications to existing systems so as to could give more insight into the performance of the business.
– Compile and provide statistical / supporting data as advised by management, by way of presentations, business cases and management information reports.
– Attend weekly/monthly meetings with Line Managers and Customer Airlines / front – line staff to discuss departmental / operational projects and brief all concerned of the key performance indicators outlined by management. Understand information needs and requirements of Airlines / customers and recommend action plans in support of the same.
– Design, develop automated reports via SharePoint & other corporate applications to capture & analyze various data related to departmental operations.
– Investigate, analyse and respond to customer complaints and complaints which may be received through various sources and ensure same is communicated via the Quality (DNCRM) team.
– Maintain a performance index analysis tool through capturing and recording all departmental service failures as registered on the operations and other related reports.
– Provide front line staff within the department, training on how to use management information systems, how and when to record data and ensure procedures and controls are built in to ensure the timely recording of information, data accuracy and confidentiality.
Qualifications & Experience
– 12 Years schooling or equivalent.
– Diploma in I.T. Applications or Basic Programming
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience within Airport Operations is preferable but not mandatory.
– Experience in an admin / support service services roles within a Ground Handling Operation, with experience in data analysis is preferred.
– Sound knowledge of MS Office packages including MS Forms, MS Access, Power BI.
– Excellent hands-on experience on SQL programming, Sharepoint, Salesforce & Microstrategy.
– Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
– Strong analytical and presentation skills with a good eye for detail.
– Awareness of project management techniques would be advantageous.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Job date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 06:01:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!