Job title: Senior Procurement Engineer
Job description: Description
To take the Lead in Procurement and Logistics activities of the Measurement Solutions and Systems (MSS) Projects in Middle East and Africa region. This includes both Custody Transfer Metering Systems and Analytical Systems Projects and service activities.
- Develop and implement purchasing policy and strategy and maximize savings in MSS business
- Undertake complete responsibility for the procurement activities of the MSS Business
- Undertake the sending RFQ, evaluation of the quote, negotiate on the T & C, get the necessary approval, provide the purchase instruction to Project Admin to release the PO.
- Procurement planning in coordination with Project Managers
- Continuoues expediting the order and update the PM on the procurement status on periodic basis
- Coordinate with shipping companies on logistics part of the order
- Free issue items shipment to Skid Fabricator as temporary export. This includes the shipping documentation preparation as per the customs requirement, coordination with Agility/ Warehouse for shipment loading/ coordination with the fabricator coordinator for offloading at fabricator facility.
- Logistics support for final Shipment to Customer from Fabricator including Temp return shipment to Emerson FZE. This includes the coordination with the nominated freight forwarder and Agility Logistics (Emerson FZE nominated customs clearance agent) for temp return inspection by Dubai customs and local customs clearance.
- Assist the PM and PA on the procurement and Sales forecasting of the project.
- Assist the proposal team for the getting the quote during the proposal stage of the project
- Coordinate with JAFZA and other statutory agencies for the logistic part of the buyouts
- To participate in internal and external meetings, promoting the procurement best practices
- Adhere to local and international Emerson trade compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices
- Fulfil any other reasonable duties as required.
This position is based in the HQ, however, there will be visit in subvendor/ fabricator location as part of the expediting.
Educational qualification: Batcheros in Engineering with minimum 10 years of experince in O & G sector in procurement and Sourcing functions. Working in Custody Transfer & Analytical systems and Proffessional certification like CPP and CPPMprocurement activities are considered as added advantage.
Job date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 23:40:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!