Job title: Asset Integrity Manager – Regional role based in the UAE
Company: Inspire Selection
Job description: We have a brilliant opportunity for an Asset Integrity Manager to join a very reputable and well-established multi-national TIC company in the UAE (Abu Dhabi). This role will report to the Regional Managing Director and have responsibility for the MENAWA region.
This role will best suit someone with at least 10 years of technical & commercial experience in AIM services from large international providers serving oil and gas or energy sectors.
- As the Asset Integrity Manager, you will assist regional management to deliver market-leading growth strategy. i.e. definition of the market, its needs, service range, client base and then support the development of the service proposition, sales materials, delivery team, investment into equipment.
- The AIM shall be involved in the sales process, full preparation of proposals/tenders as well as client technical/commercial interaction and clarifications prior to award.
- Manage the services delivery on-site and in the office.
- As part of AIM’S team, you will assist to drive commercial and technical solutions, build customer relationships and adapt the strategy according to requirements.
- Proactively participate in development and implementation of AIM strategy for the company, aiming at growing business within the oil & gas, power and energy sectors.
- Study market trends, identification of required service improvements or needs for new services by remaining current on industry trends, and competitor activities
- Ensure world-class customer experience
- Manage improvement of brand recognition, expand the existing footprint in-country
- Collect competitor intelligence and participate in discussions on differentiating the company proposition, implement those decisions
To start this will be an individual contributor role that requires a very hands-on techno/commercial approach. As the business grows there will be the opportunity to recruit and grow a team as per the business requirements.
As this role has regional responsibility (MENAWA), travel will be required, approx 30-40%
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, materials science or similar as a minimum
- At least 10 years’ experience of AIM services experience with large international service providers serving oil and gas, power generation etc
- Demonstrated successful background in delivering services to major industrial buyers in international/global environment including, but not limited to
- Implementation of asset integrity and risk-based inspection programs (RBI),
- Corrosion control,
- Fitness-for-service, failure analysis,
- Risk/safety management and consulting,
- Reliability and/or maintenance programs
- NDT, inspection, 3D scanning services etc.
- One or several of active authorizations are mandatory: API 510, API 653, API 570, API 580, PED 97/23/EC
- One or several NDT at least Level II qualifications per EN473, ASNT SNT-TC-1A, ISO 9712
Benefits to include:
- Excellent working environment with a very supportive and cohesive culture
- Competitive salary
- Housing allowance
- Transport allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Children’s schooling
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (BE)
Application ends in 11m 27d 18h 28min
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 06:08:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!