Job title: Senior Business Analyst – SAP Finance
Company: Expleo Group
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with retail experience and previous project experience in SAP migration from ECC6 to S/4 Hana Finance to join our dynamic team at Expleo!
Works autonomously and acts as a senior providing professional advice, managing and/or coordinating an area within Business Analysis. Leads technical areas within Business Analysis projects using available frameworks and tools and establishing project plans with on-time and on-budget project goals. Responsibilities:
- Leads multiple phases of technical areas within a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments, responsible for a certain area and conditions.
- Applies standards and methodologies. Provides expertise and support on use of methods and tools.
- Able to synthesise large amounts of information and identify logical business applications.
- Develops service models and prototypes and creates and implements customer feedback mechanisms.
- Responsible for needs analysis, task planning, process/data analysis and modelling and/or logical database design with relational databases.
- Identifies and assesses risks to the success of the project. Agrees the project approach with stakeholders, and prepares realistic plans (including quality, risk and communications plans) and tracking activities against the project schedule, managing stakeholder involvement as appropriate.
- Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, identifying potential benefits and available options for consideration.
- Sets up project files, compiles and distributes reports. Provides guidance on procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Maps full business processes and implements solutions for technological and process improvements within the context of overall business processes.
- Identifies relationships and linkages with data. Anticipates issues and identifies root causes and effects.
- Elicits and discovers requirements from key business stakeholders and selects appropriate techniques for the elicitation of detailed requirements.
- Develops a network to support and add value to client engagements including company, clients and external professional networks.
- Provides inputs on effort estimation.
- Handles training and builds competency within the vertical practice.
- Supports developing domain reusable assets – repositories, utilities, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Additional qualification in Accounting
- Additional course or certification in Business Analysis
- Project Management qualification
- Management qualification or relevant years of experience
- SAP FI Certification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Has achieved trusted advisor status at Executive and Senior Finance level with the client.
- Excellent client-facing skills, takes time to establish underlying needs of client beyond those initially expressed.
- Has an innovative approach, develops new approaches to improve or replace existing procedures or systems.
- Excellent communication skills, maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information, facilitates discussions and transfers knowledge to diverse audiences to achieve collective objectives.
- Solid accounting background
- Solid experience in migration from SAP ECC6 to SAP S/4 HANA Finance
- Intermediate theoretical knowledge in business analysis methodologies and has awareness of new and emerging technologies and developments.
- Has good applications/technology knowledge, building on specialist domain knowledge. Has practical experience of and is proficient with business analysis tools and frameworks required to deliver.
- Strong understanding of the business analysis lifecycle, including requirements elicitation, structured analysis, stakeholder management and user case definition.
- Proven ability in assuring project meets quality standards by providing guidance and developing procedures relating to product quality.
- Experience in applying problem-solving methodologies and tools to diagnose and solve operational and interpersonal problems.
- Experience in providing technical guidance to enable others and solving technical queries from junior colleagues.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with iterative development process and object-oriented, multi-platform projects.
- Experience in all phases of software development and/or package selection.
- Knowledge of systems flows, engineering documentation, tools and architecture concepts required.
- Experience of using recommended project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Is skilled at co-ordinating the information gathering and reporting process, reviewing trends and comparing to expectations.
- Good people skills. Experience of introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each other, encouraging mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning interventions.
- Renowned as an effective coach and sounding board.
- Good self management. Takes on high commitments and works to achieve results. Keeps momentum going over time despite setbacks, showing resilience in the face of challenges and looking for ways to beat previous standards.
- Experience in managing upwards with multiple people, including executives and senior finance stakeholders, gaining their trust quickly.
- Ability to manage own expenses and ensure adherence of others to the expense policy.
- No specific budget assigned.
We are guided by shared values in all things we do: Courage, Excellence, Collaboration, Respect and
- Courage – We are bold thinkers and doers, always ready to take on new challenges. We think of ourselves as entrepreneurs, matching creativity with vigilance.
- Excellence – We are united by a shared ambition: change the game, together. Continuous performance is both an objective and a mindset.
- Collaboration -Teamwork and emotional intelligence are what makes us stand out in a crowd. We stand shoulder to shoulder, with our clients and our peers, through good times and setbacks.
- Respect – We are a hive of different profiles, and we place a high value on openness and transparency. We show respect, always.
- Accountability – We are reliable. We celebrate our successes, we take responsibility and learn from our failures. This is why we protect our “right to fail” as an opportunity to bounce back and
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 06:25:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!