Job title: Data Scientist
Job description: Job Description:
· Design and develop statistical & machine learning models to support MBCs decisions.
· Identify and discover hidden patterns in complex structured and unstructured data sets.
· Enable look-a-like modelling, propensity to churn, propensity to buy, CLV, clustering, collaborative filtering, RFM, data fusion techniques, predictive modelling and audience profiling.
· Champion metrics creation, manipulate, transform and verify quality of data.
· Work with Technology team to implement Big data analytics roadmap.
· Work with data governance team to help drive consistency in MDM and data definitions to create a trusted source of data.
· Make recommendations for data harmonization and customer centricity (ie. Single sign on, Fingerprint ID, unique customer ID).
· Develop an acute understanding of product, marketing and business needs through constant engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in solving analytical problems through data driven quantitative methodologies and creating econometric descriptive and predictive models in Digital space. (unstructured data)
· BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
· Deep knowledge of Media industry and markets
· Experience with Amazon Web Services Big data platform (ie. S3, RS)
· Solid experience with digital measurement and analytics platforms (ie. Google analytics, Big query, Return path data)
· Strong knowledge and experience in data modelling and wrangling techniques
· Strong knowledge and experience using Big Data programming languages (mainly R and Python)
· Strong knowledge of machine learning algorithms like Random Forrest, Decision trees, Matrix forecasting, Time series, Bayesian networks, Clustering, Regression and classification
· Knowledge and experience in Data Visualization
· Understanding of standard digital technologies used for commercial VOD, ecommerce and subscription services including cookies, beaconing, working with tag management data and data layers or SDKs and ad-serving technologies
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 08:44:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!