Job title: Receptionist- Immediate Start
Company: GEMS Education
Job description: About the Role
RECEPTIONIST (Primary Focus Attendance & Management System Responsibility):
The first point of contact, the receptionist ensures positive customers satisfaction during all interactions with existing and potential parents, visitors, staff and students. The receptionist will focus on attendance management system responsibility.
- Provide accurate and full range of information within the category requested (location, curriculum, admission procedure – including the booking of tours, tour information, administration, structure etc..) to ensure the delivery of a quality customer service experience to all callers or visitors to the school.
- Respond to telephone calls and enquiries courteously and be able to direct calls to appropriate school personnel as part of the customer service provision for the school.
- Relate courteously with visitors and provide the appropriate welcome to the school to ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Actively support the Admissions team by contacting enquiries and conversion of new leads to enrolments and updating it in the system (CRM), cross-selling to other GEMS schools with open seats, conducting school tours wherever necessary and assist in enrolment events as and when required.
- Maintain open lines of communication to new & prospective parents ensuring that their concerns and feedback are handled effectively and efficiently; liaising with other school personnel as required.
- Complete administration and secretarial tasks as assigned to support the broader Front of House team to achieve their objectives.
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
About Your Benefits
Communication: Good written and oral skills. A team player who enjoys working positively with others.
Fluent in English.
Organisation: Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Experience: Excellent knowledge and understanding of relevant data management systems (Phoenix, Sales Force), as well as EXCEL and general Microsoft Office packages.
Personal Qualities: Ability to work well in educational environment.
Able to relate well to both adults and children.
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
About the School
At GEMS Royal Dubai School, we offer an outstanding world class education with the aim of achieving excellence together. With an excellent track record of academic excellence coupled with strong caring pastoral support, we create a learning environment that allows every child to achieve their very best. RDS has a vibrant, harmonious learning community of over 60 nationalities. Our highly experienced UK qualified teachers are passionate and provide motivating experiences and limitless learning which ensure your children are challenged and eager to come to school each day. We are an accredited High Performance Learning school and we encourage children to go beyond their potential. We ensure they are happy, inquisitive, future ready, and feel confident in tackling the unexpected. GEMS Royal Dubai is a family first community where parents are active partners in our children’s learning journeys, offering an enriched National Curriculum for England, to approximately 900 students from Foundation Stage to Year 6.
To learn more please visit
Job date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 23:41:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!