Job title: Account Manager Middle East & North Africa – Reflective Solutions
Company: Avery Dennison
Job description: Company Description
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 35,000 employees in over 50 countries. Reported sales in 2021 were $ 8.4 billion. Learn more at .
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
What we can offer you! – Your Role:
In this diverse role of high impact we are hiring an energized, tenacious and highly driven Account Manager Middle East & North Africa – Reflective Solutions to join our EMEA Sales team in our Reflective Solutions business ( ) home-based in U.A.E. with direct reporting line to our Sales Manager Reflective Solutions EMEA
- On a daily basis, and as a part of an international team, you will be driving top line growth and developing new business opportunities with current and potential end users/direct accounts, distributors, and converters for our safety reflective solutions.
- Travelling around 60-75% of your time, you will work closely with prospective customers, and identify and evaluate opportunities that convert into new or incremental sales including ROI business case analysis.
- By becoming a trusted advisor for your customers and stakeholders and by regularly meeting with governmental institutes for road safety, infrastructure, design and regulations you will stay abreast industry trends and on top of market insights as well as global branding trends via market research reports in order to promote Avery Dennison and our solutions.
- As a reliable solution seller, that thinks strategic and acts tactical, you will improve added customer value by demonstrating our capabilities to improve the world of tomorrow, and by building stronger customer intimacy.
- For sure, you will craft customized go-to-market strategies, develop long-term business opportunities, and maintain strong relationships while being an outspoken expert when it comes to local and EU regulations that our products need to comply with.
What we expect from you! – Your Expertise:
- University Degree with a technical / engineering / commercial background, or a related field is welcome
- Previous work experience of 5+ years in (technical) sales / business development or related experience, ideally in an international environment with expertise in the reflective / self-adhesive / converter industry
- (Regional) Experience in conducting territory analysis and planning in international business
- Project management experience and familiarity with finance and ROI analysis
- Interest and passion for safety solutions and trends
- Fluency in English, and Arabic, any other European language like French is an advantage
- Valid Driving License
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Attractive salary package
- Bonus opportunity
- Car allowance / Air ticket allowance
- Workplace Flexibility
- Annual leave / Gratuity
- Medical Insurance
- Structured learning and development / Mentoring program
- Commitment to Sustainability
Who we are! – Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! . One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do – Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison ( )
Job date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 23:23:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!