Job title: Enterprise Effectiveness Specialist (In-house Management Consultant) UAE Nationals Only
Job description: Operations Research & Effectiveness (ORE) is the in-house consulting division of the Emirates Group. With a diverse team of 30+ professionals from 15 nationalities, we focus on enhancing the Emirates Group performance by managing complex and critical projects across all business units of the Emirates Group. We deliver significant business benefits from our services – strategy, organisational design, process excellence, customer experience, innovation/digital, project management and business performance.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about contributing to the future success of the Emirates Group. As an in-house consultant, you will have the chance to manage and deliver transformational consulting projects that are cross-functional in nature.
Your role will vary depending on the nature of the activity and will include supporting and/or managing projects such as:
– Shaping strategy, mixing insights and recommendations into clear actionable plans with our senior leaders.
– Identifying, supporting and delivering business process improvement opportunities and facilitating subsequent change management activities.
– Identifying opportunities and implementing significant improvements to the experience of our customers and passengers.
– Data modelling and simulation tools to design, develop and optimise business processes as well as assess potential business opportunities.
– Supporting senior leaders in delivering business plans aligned to organisational goals and strategy.
– Analysing departmental structures and design solutions that best address strategic goals.
To enable this, potential candidates should exhibit ability that adds real and demonstrable value to their business and projects.
You should be a creative individual and also a great team player; can inspire those around you and are willing to challenge the status quo.
– Be a graduate in quantitative discipline such as business,industrial engineering, operations research, mathematics or economics. Postgraduate degrees and professional qualifications in related fields are an advantage.
– You should have a good understanding of project management, be analytical and an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex data into simple proposals.
– Have people management skills to be able to handle the diverse group of staff and conflict situations on the job.
– Be interested to become a subject matter expert in one of our service areas.
– 5+ years’ experience. Consideration can be given to candidates with fewer years of experience provided they have management consulting or relevant aviation experience.
– Airline, aviation or travel industry experience is highly desirable.
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 01:45:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!