Job title: PM, Ops Integration, MENA Ops Strategic Projects
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Amazon is looking for a motivated individual for the profile of Program Manager, Ops Integration for MENA operations. Program Manager should have strong delivery record and proven project management experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional operations and technology projects in the Operations Integration team. The role will entail managing complex projects, managing project timelines, and communicating to leadership on status, risks, and process/product changes. The deliverables will span across end to end fulfillment processes, starting from seller pick up till deliveries at customer doorstep.
· Innovating to improve customer experience and continuously improve cost and speed for our fulfillment network.
· Define, design, launch and manage innovative Fulfilment & Transportation related products and programs in MENA.
· Work with key stake holders across various functions to launch a product/program.
· Launch and expand the product/program as per Amazon’s requirements while being responsible for customer and merchant satisfaction, performance, compliance and adoption related metrics.
· Evaluate launch outcomes and reintegrate learning into the organizational plan
While this is a program manager role mainly focused on execution of strategic programs for the region, there will be an exposure to product as well, where candidate is expected to interact with various local/WW tech teams to provide inputs on feature/tool requirements and software enhancements. The individual will own all aspects of how fulfilment & transportation impacts customer experience, shipper experience and operator experience in new product launches, manage performance and measure, determine, drive further initiatives necessary to improve it.
The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and excels at dealing with programs with little information. He / She will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, operations acumen, the ability to create and sustain urgency, and a proven ability to lead large cross-functional projects including communication across all levels and teams in the organization: senior leaders, technical teams, finance, fulfillment, and business leaders.
- 5 years of relevant experience in operations or logistics driving large scale projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Comfortable analyzing data and making decisions based on it
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using excel and program management tools
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or related field
- Green/Black Belt Certification preferred
- Experience in fulfillment center or last mile operations preferred
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
Job date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 06:39:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!