Job title: Technician – Denter 2
Company: Al Rostamani Group
Job description: Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
United Diesel is specialized in commercial vehicles and is the authorized distributor of Renault Trucks, Tata Motor, Buses and Trucks. It offers complete after Sales Services and provides innovative transport solutions.
The job holder ensures the customer’s satisfaction by performing quality servicing and repairs, on all electrical components of a commercial vehicle (Truck and Busses), as per manufacturer’s specifications
- Identifies the customers’ requests, analyses them with Supervisor/Foreman, and refines the diagnostic process to identify problems
- Performs the requested work, in line with manufacturer’s methods (recommendations and operating procedures) to ensure efficient use of time and quality
- Communicates with the foreman during the work to inform him of the check results and of his work, and also to ask for his help or assistance and assists Technicians as needed.
- Observes the safety rules defined for the equipment, instruments and products to avoid any work accident
- Observes the work time set by the Foreman in order to meet the standard productivity requirement
- Carries out, on his own initiative, minor work not requested by the customer to improve customer service
- Diagnose electrical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogues, as necessary
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment
- Adjust functional parts of electrical devices or control instruments, using necessary tools
- Places protective equipment on the vehicle (if not already done) to avoid any scratch in the vehicle body.
- Prepares the tools, equipment required to complete each task and ensures all components at the periphery of the work location are in operational condition.
- Performs safety inspections and completes the quality control sheets and necessary test documents.
- Undertakes the requested work in accordance with the work order.
- Identifies additional work, non-conformances and rapidly communicates them to the Foreman and documents the incidences on the work order.
- Informs the Foreman of any incident which might cause a delivery delay.
- Prepares, under the foreman’s responsibility, the supplies outward sheet for parts to be replaced and transfers them from the Spare Parts to service as required
- Perform selective sorting of waste, within the frame of the applicable rules.
- Prepares the vehicle for delivery by ensuring all equipment and accessories are in place and the vehicle has been cleaned, returning any damaged or old parts to the customer if requested.
- Observes the work schedules and times set by the Job Controller / Foreman.
- Applies the manufacturer’s directives and the safety rules.
- Searches for information in the available documentation (technical manuals, repair booklets, supplier’s data).
- High School and above
- 3 Years as as Denter
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Can carry out various panel repairs including rpl of rear fender. Will have the capability to minor frame repairs, Remove and repait of Elec systems and other Body trims. Basic welding skills.
- Equipment Selection – determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Health and Safety – Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures of promoting health and safety of self, team, property, etc
At ARG, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.
Job date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 07:59:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!