Job title: Project Manager (SD-WAN)
Company: techcarrot FZ LLC
Job description: Project Management
· Manage one or more cross functional agile projects/PODs of medium to high complexity while ensuring compliance to the agile project management methodology, processes & tools ensuring business value delivery
· Ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectation
· Responsible for preparing and tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers ensuring successful delivery from inception to service transition
· Manage vendor / implementation partner’s team members to successfully deliver projects
· Maintain risks & issues log and follow-up on closure actions
· Drive project closure activities effectively including financials
· Adopt Agile Project Management practices, facilitate Scrum ceremonies and coach the team in agile principles and Scrum process
Technical / Networking Experience
· Experience in Global Network & Cloud Projects
· Experience in Large Scale SD-WAN implementation in an Enterprise with 500+ sites across multiple countries
· Understanding of technologies – WAN (MPLS, DIA, Broadband, ADSL, etc.), SDWAN, Network Security solutions.
· Delivered Enterprise SDWAN projects with solutions from leading vendors such as Cisco (Viptella), HP Aruba Silver-Peak, etc.
Leadership & Resource Management
· Effectively mobilize and coordinate project resources (manpower, equipment & material) and lead the team towards successful delivery of the project
· Allocate and assign project work assignments to resources in conjunction with the Delivery Head
· Manage relationships with key implementation vendors on projects; optimize engagement and drive execution through governance and the team
· Work on continuous improvements within the team with a focus on improving velocity sprint after sprint, resolve blockers for the team and motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner
· Facilitate/Support the change management aspects by demonstrating high level of maturity, leadership skills & sense of business expectations.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: 10+ years IT Experience, including 5+ years demonstrated experience in successful delivery of medium to large scale projects; experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions. Must have Agile certification & experience in successful delivery of Agile projects. Candidate should have a good hands-on experience on project delivery using Waterfall, Agile & Hybrid model as necessary.
Job-Specific Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral & written) and ability to deal with different levels of people within the organization, Expertise in Microsoft packages, including Project, Powerpoint, Word and Excel. Exposure to Projects Online will be an added advantage.
Handling of 1- 10 M AED
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field; Project Management Certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum, Agile framework exposure & relevant Agile project delivery experience is required
Job date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 23:50:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!