Job title: Senior Project Surveyor
Job description: Requisition/Vacancy No.
Cost Management and Consulting Services
- Normally receives minimal direction/instructions on new assignments.
- Conducts surveys to ascertain the locations of natural features and human-made structures on the earth’s surface, underground, and underwater, using electronic distance-measuring equipment and other surveying instruments.
- Operates and manages land-information computer systems, performs tasks such as storing data, making inquiries, and producing plots and reports.
- Reviews information from survey teams regarding measurement of distances, directions, angles between points and elevation of points, lines, and contours on, above, and below the earth’s surface.
- Researches legal records, looks for evidence of previous boundaries, and analyzes the data to determine the location of boundary lines.
- Records the results of surveys, verifies the accuracy of data, and prepares plots, maps, and reports.
- An experienced professional with full understanding of area of specialization.
- Works on highly complex problems of diverse scope.
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- 12 + years Exp
- Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying and/or Engineering (or equivalent) from an accredited, internationally recognized institution or University.
- MRICS or equivalent accreditation.
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Job date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 00:01:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!