Job title: Data Scientist Manager
Job description: Job Description
Data Scientist Manager
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services all powered by the world s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at .
Accenture Strategy & Consulting
In today s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients. Strategy and Consulting is one of four services that make up one Accenture the others are Interactive, Technology and Operations
In this role you will:
- Lead, motivate and inspire teams of Data Scientists
- Solve problems, and identify the key business metrics linked to a potential AI/ML use-case
- Create bespoke machine learning solutions to model/solve problems and to help develop the team
- Solve challenging business problems using advanced machine learning methods such as Deep Learning and quantitative analytics
- Understand business requirements and support the development of business cases
- Run discovery analytics to identify new and innovative opportunities
- Partner with developers and engineers to deploy, embed and scale machine learning models to deliver complex/critical projects
- Devise reusable assets, solutions and develop best practices for current and future business problems
- Lead analytical discussions and influence analytical direction of client’s teams
- Communicate and provide guidance to senior client leadership and teams
- Contribute data science expertise to new sales activities
- Consulting experience background within Telecom Industry
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Relevant work experience in data science, machine learning, and business analytics
- Practical experience in coding languages eg. Python, R, Scala, etc.(Python preferred)
- Strong proficiency in database technologies eg. SQL, ETL, No-SQL, DW, and Big Data technologies eg. pySpark, Hive, etc.
- Experienced working with structured and also unstructured data eg. Text, PDFs, jpgs, call recordings, video, etc.
- Knowledge of machine learning modelling techniques and how to fine-tune those models eg. XGBoost, Deep Neural Networks, Transformers, ResNets, VAEs, GANs, Markov chains, etc.
- Experience using specialized machine learning libraries eg. Fastai, Keras, Tensorflow, pytorch, sci-kit learn, huggingface, etc.
- Must demonstrate the capacity of reading, understanding and implementing new techniques in the field of machine learning as they emerge.
- Experience of using Cloud technologies eg. AWS, GCP or Azure
- Specialised visualisation techniques eg. D3.js, ggplot etc.
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills;
- Relevant Degree and certifications
- Expertise working in the telecom industry for 5+ years
- Expertise working in at least 3 of the following domains:
- B2C/ CVM
- Supply Chain
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture Middle East: , , , ,
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:07:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!