Job title: Regional Sales Manager -Middle East
Job description: Company Description
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple: improving lives. Bosch Middle East has its headquarters in Dubai and representative offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon and Pakistan.
With over a hundred associates from more than 25 different nationalities, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermos Technology and Drive & Control technology, and IoT and Software Solutions.
- Responsible for turnover and achieving annual & monthly sales target and Local implementation of BT(Building Technologies) loyalty program
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives within UAE.
- Develop, implement and follow-up the country strategy within agreed budget, based on strategy
- Implement Channel Strategy and develop/manage local customer portfolio by increasing share of wallet with existing customers and identifying additional business opportunities with new customers/verticals/influencers
- Actively work with key influencers and end-users and act as Key Influencer Manager for defined local influencer
- Approve terms and conditions for projects within authorization scheme
- Develop, implement and follow-up on local customer strategies and marketing initiatives
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
What distinguishes you
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, Management or Engineering; MBA is a plus
- Experience in Security Industry is a plus.
- Fluent English, Arabic is a plus
- At least 10+ year experience in sales & business development and/or strategic marketing, preferably in high-tech multinational companies and video systems business unit.
- Excellent customer orientation and networking skills
- Excellent team player and multi-tasking skills
- High degree of self-motivation & accuracy performs well under pressure, flexibility, self-confidence, high willingness to learn, result- orientation, self-organization.
Job date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 23:24:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!