Job title: Financial Controller
Company: Minor International
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Financial Controller
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will take the lead on the hotel’s financial strategy, operational performance, financial reporting, setting up & optimizing internal controls, team management & development, capital expenditure review & developing productive relationships with 3rd parties in the region. The role will work closely with the Hotel General Manager, cross functional Executive Team & Corporate Office to set up, establish & drive the performance of the hotel.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field & professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience at managerial level that includes:
- Track record of driving hotel finance performance.
- Strong technical accounting, finance & taxation skills.
- Preparation, review, analysis & presentation of management & statutory reporting.
- Extensive Knowledge of hotel internal controls.
- Knowledge of budget process.
- Team Management, with ability to meet tight deadlines & coach team.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels.
- Rebranding/pre-opening experience & having set up and managed a cluster finance operation is an advantage.
- English skills: excellent verbal and written communication is required.
- Computer literate, including systems implementation & knowledge of Sun, Opera & Micros
The position advertised is for Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara.
- Able to relocate to a remote resort location
- Able to join within 30 days
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 08:07:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!