Job title: Integrated Technologies Consultant I
Job description: Business Unit
ITWorks – UAE MOH
Cerner ITWorks is hiring an Integrated Technologies Consultant who would work on Device Integration projects. As an Integrated Technologies Consultant, you will partner with Cerner clients for integrated technology deployment of hardware, software, and services. You will be responsible for building client relationships to achieve business objectives including consulting with clients and internal project teams on technical architecture decisions to deploy integrated hardware, software, and device installations. You will also perform technical troubleshooting and deployment issue resolution as well as participate in team initiatives.
Within our Integrated Technologies team, the Device Integration team is responsible for the implementation of various CareAware/Medical Devices solutions such as Lab Medical Devices, Bed Side Medical Devices etc. You will be responsible to Perform troubleshooting investigations reviewing front-end applications by gathering information, using troubleshooting tools, shadowing end users, and testing workflows internally and externally
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Entry Level/ Junior Professional
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Science, Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business, Healthcare, or 4 years relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of Health care information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- At least 2 years of work experience supporting Microsoft workstations or servers
- UAE National preferred
- Willing to work from the client site as needed
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Job date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 00:25:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!