Job title: Sr. Manager Sales – Digital Solutions
Company: INTECH Process Automation
Job description: The candidate should have an innate sense of urgency, agility, flexibility, and an expectation of ambiguity proven expertise in consultative selling to enterprise strategic accounts, and can own the digitalization & cybersecurity solutions selling strategy. He should bring strong business and financial acumen, sales and revenue operations, financial forecasting, pipeline management to the table.
- Experience in direct sales and external client-facing roles delivering solutions or projects
- Experience in business development, with an execution focus and ability to deliver against deadlines
- Strength in sales closure and business generation for a similar portfolio of solutions in the industry
- Critical thinking skills, objectivity in decision-making, complex problem analysis and creative problem solving, dispute resolution, and overall strong solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong and proactive growth of the professional network to cultivate relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to interface with senior leaders and C-suite management in customers
- Able to explain business and technical concepts to a broad audience in an approachable way to influence and drive adoption
Essential Skills & Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Team player with the ability to work across departmental lines to achieve objectives
- Able to work well with people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent diplomatic skills with the ability to read and adapt to group dynamics
- Self-starter who can anticipate and prioritize business needs and handle a wide range of diverse communication projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to link programs and plans to the company’s overall strategic goals.
- Strong global perspective, with the ability to demonstrate cultural sensitivity and to recognize, and be accommodating to, issues that are outside one’s national perspective.
- Professional degree in Engineering/Software/ field with solution development or deployment experience for Software Development / Digitalization domain for at least 10 years in any relevant Industry (Manufacturing/ Petrochem/ Fertilizer/ Oil & Energy/ Power/ Utilities)
- Deep knowledge of Industry 4.0 / digitalization initiatives and technologies with demonstrated experience in selling industrial software products and solutions to large and medium-sized enterprises.
- Should be able to quickly grasp concepts of new emerging tools and have demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all sales aspects.
Job date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:22:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!