Job title: Senior Accountant
Job description: Senior Accountant
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Serco is currently bidding for a contract in Abu Dhabi to deal with property management and leasing. We are looking to hire a Senior Accountant who will work with the Finance Manager in managing the functions of the contract/business unit in both SAP and Yardi systems and other systems that maybe used.
The hiring for this role is subject to contract award.
- • Manage the billing and collection of rent and service charge demands and other adhoc transactions for invoicing (deposit, valet parking, lease termination fees, fit out review fees, etc.) in Yardi.
- Provide Invoice calculation to tenants on an adhoc basis.
- Prepare and calculate monthly invoices to Landlord for the share in Property Service Charge, with detailed supporting such as draft monthly service charge reconciliation, payment certificate & cumulative payment summary.
- Review and upload of Lease abstract to Yardi for new tenants
- Review and reconcile lease ledger upon tenant’s lease expiry or early pre-termination
- Monitor and creating of receipts for any collections received online (Service charge, rent, reservation & security deposit)
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports and monthly cash flow statements for Rent, Deposit and Service Charge accounts.
- Prepare monthly expenses accruals for the Property/facility
- Generate monthly revenue, cash flow, deferred income and accrued income report for Client’s submission
- Assist in preparing the Monthly Operating Expenses Report ensuring that expenses are properly allocated to respective assets
- Assist in preparing a detailed financial report for client reporting.
- Coordination with Client’s Finance team on Budget Assumptions, Leasing Occupancy Levels
- Provide administrative support to small contracts which includes vendor & employee payments, journals all the way through to P&L review and finalisation.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Knowledge and experience of related computer applications including advanced Excel skills
- Requiring a blend of practical skills, on the job experience
- Certificate of technical competence, for example recently qualified accountant is an advantage, etc.
- Proficient in SAP and Yardi systems
- 7 years minimum experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, and providing financial advice.
- Knowledge in Property Management Finance.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt)
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in what you do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit for more information.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 04:17:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!