Job title: Site Engineer
Company: Al Rostamani Group
Job description: Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Al Rostamani Pegel is a main contractor in the UAE Construction Industry and has to its credit, timely and successful construction of several multipurpose projects including high rise buildings, villas, hotels, hospitals and industrial facilities.
Site engineer offers advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects. A site engineer’s role is vital to a construction project: they have a number of responsibilities including solving technical issues, providing advice, management, execute the planned program and preparing reports
- Ensures that all work is executed technically correct and completed in a timely manner all in accordance with the project execution plans both daily and 2 week look ahead plans.
- Ensure that there is a method statement prepared prior to the execution of all works.
- Ensure the Daily Allocation and Production of the team allocated to him. Create “DAP’ reports investigates and resolves productivity issues.
- Responsible for the production, quality and performance of the team allocated to him.
- Co-ordination with labour, Sub-contractors and site staff allocated to him.
- Ensuring that all information on drawings is conveyed to the workforce efficiently.
- Directing Construction in accordance with the agreed 2 week program, daily program and 3 month program and ensure it is communicated to Foreman
- Involved in inspection & approval of works with consultant and arrange necessary documentation.
- Prepare snag lists – then handover project to client.
- Teach, mentor and train staff working for him.
- Calculate qty. of materials etc. & prepare material requisition and reconciliation of material on weekly /monthly basis.
- Raise RFI/CVI being approved by consultant.
- Understand, review and submission of shop drawings/technical drawings
- Organize team meetings and conduct site audits
- Maintain continued vigilance of safety at site.
- Ensures that the company’s Management Systems (Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems, etc.) are implemented, complied with and maintained across all branch activities and associated project sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Civil Engineering
- 5 to 8 years of related experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience on high rise building, five star hotels & hospitals
- Understanding and implementation of QHSE systems/practices for construction industry
- Strong planning and organizing skill
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
At ARG, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.
Job date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 00:31:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!