Job title: Senior Manager, Property Management and Leasing
Job description: Abu Dhabi, UAE Posted 2022/02/08 09:02:35 Expires 2022-03-10 Ref: JB4485572
As Senior Manager you have the operational responsibility for property management activities for Masdar City & Masdar Green REIT.
You will add value by managing the leasing of offices, retail, community spaces, F&B outlets as well manage landlord and tenant relationships. While maintaining occupancy, revenues and continuously improving processes and the overall satisfaction of all stake holders, ensuring the Masdar City Brand is always maintained.
- Support delivery of Masdar City’s strategy and annual business plan, by providing market and professional data to support Masdar City portfolio and asset level strategies, business plans and budgets.
- Team Management and Supervision.
- Tenant Relationship Management, by implementing continuous improvement process of operational policies and procedures to provide best in class tenant management experience.
- Property Management Administration with documentation of lease events including renewals, terminations, amendments, rent reviews across the portfolio.
- Contribute to the leasing strategies and updates for all asset classes and execute the same. Generation of leads through own contacts or broker management. Carry out Leasing Negotiations to close in Line within/excess of budget and strategies.
- Oversight of customer satisfaction and property management activities, through a formalised customer satisfaction monitoring and escalation process.
- Maintain consultant / broker and stakeholder relations relevant to P&L department, ensuring opportunities for Masdar to optimise its commercial performance.
- Use of Client relationship/ Property management systems, to ensure consolidated client information, lease data and key client accounts reporting to support KPI’s.
- Develop, manage and review of financial budgets in line with Masdar City business plans.
- In – dept knowledge of property management and leasing processes and procedures, market standards, relevant local legislation and authority regulations.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 04:38:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!