Job title: Project Planner
Company: Suez Water Technologies & Solutions
Job description: We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented project planner to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in the overall success of our organization by planning, and monitoring engineering, procurement and fabrication functions. You will be responsible for overseeing timelines of various engineering projects, processes, and support Project Manager to highlight any necessary adjustments in order to ensure successful completion. In terms of reporting and responsibilities, the figure will respond to the Execution Director.
Project Planner Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and Track project goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems.
- Educate employees in methods to ensure project continuity and completeness.
- Develop detailed task lists and work effort assessment.
- Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members.
- Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
- Identify changes in work scope in the project plan.
- Ensure to take appropriate planning measures with all clients to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets.
- Ensure to convey required project data and information to project teams.
- Prepare and present regular internal and external project reports for management.
- Evaluate and analyze with team risks and issues compromising project results and develop plans to mitigate them.
- Lead development of baseline schedule and support Project Manager (PM) in Integrated Baseline Review (IBR).
- Gather actual data, update project schedule and develop reliable schedule forecast with support from project team.
- Solid experience in Planning of Complex Projects
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, suppliers, and contractors.
Project Planner Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years of engineering experience in O&G, steel making or heavy industry
- 5+ years of experience as Planner for industrial applications (Water sector is considered a plus).
- Experience with structured EPC Contractor preferred.
- Intermediate level of Primavera (Basic Level of Microsoft Project)
- Analytical mind .
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
Location: Duba, Tabuk – Dubai
Job date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 23:26:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!