Job title: CX Marketing Manger
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Marketing Manger
Job description / Role
We are looking for a creative and driven Modern Marketer to lead Oracle’s Marketing Programs for our CX SaaS business across theEastern Europe, Middle East and Africa market. With a strong focus on digital & agile marketing strategies focusing on Account Based Marketing (ABM) you will be able to demonstrate the ability to further establish Oracle’s brand and to generate sales leads and pipeline within our Named accounts in Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will be accountable for all the Enterprise field marketing programs & activities, driving thought leadership, awareness and demand generation, focusing on our named accounts across the territory. You will be supporting the field activities for the Oracle Digital organization together with the Demand generation manager for Oracle Digital.
As part of the EMEA SaaS Field Marketing Team, the success of the CX Field Marketing Manager relies on working closely with all key stakeholders including: Field Sales Organization, Marketing product lead, Sales Development, Demand Generation, Advertising, PR, Social Media & Marketing Operations. Strong organizational and project management skills are required to ensure that the designed high return marketing programs & activities are executed across Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa with proven ROI, expanded Thought leadership, Awareness and Share of Voice to support Oracle’s overall sales strategies and to drive leads & pipeline across the territory. The CX Field Marketing Manager role is accountable for efficient execution of integrated marketing programs to expand Oracle’s footprint and revenue within Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa’s large accounts space and fully integrated with the EMEA Marketing strategy.
Your success will be measured with a set of KPIs reflecting progression of Share of Voice, Reach, Engagement as well as Pipe Volume, Value and Velocity resulting in strong revenue growth impact within the named accounts in Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
– Lead Execution of Enterprise marketing programs & Activities across the Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa market with an Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy.
– Align campaign tactics to buying cycle stages and solution areas based on the persona & Industry.
– Integrate programs with regional and product marketing strategy supporting the business with awareness, leads and pipe contribution.
– Boost Awareness via Marketing Assets, Customer Public References & Stories, Paid | Earned | Owned Traffic + Conversion
– Monitor, analyze and report on performance of each campaign & activity and communicate results and plan for improvement; check lead quality and sales follow-up, and action timely if required.
– Collaborate with the business development group to ensure successful follow up
– Define and plan local campaigns with the marketing product lead director & the demand centre.
– Innovate: Lead tomorrow’s digital approaches.
– Tap constantly into new digital & social marketing approaches that may be of value, creating a pipeline of tests with pilots on the most promising (focus on scalability and business impact). Ensure best practice sharing.
– Web, Social create web traffic, localize website, boost campaign results by integrating social focusing on the Enterprise accounts.
– Customer Advocacy & Content: Use Customer References Stories, Use (local) asset Library with up to date Relevant Content (TOFU/MOFU/BOFU)
– Driven, High Energy, Can-Do attitude
– Strong knowledge of the various marketing disciplines especially Account Based Marketing, field marketing and digital marketing; thorough knowledge and practical working experience of a wide range of direct digital marketing channels from website, to search engine, to social media channels, to digital multi-touch and nurture campaigns.
– Strong business acumen, analytical competency and influencing skills.
– Able to focus on the detail as well as the bigger picture.
– Demonstrable competencies in Enterprise Applications Marketing; experienced in developing and executing integrated modern marketing plans for IT companies based on business needs and with a deep understanding of audience generation strategies and segmentation for the complete buying cycle.
– Experience in CX/CRM marketing is preferred.
– Strong project planning and execution skills, with strong sense of project ownership and ability to anticipate possible roadblocks and provide viable solutions.
– Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively, and keep schedules and projects in order and up to speed.
– Experience of using modern marketing and sales processes and systems, preferred experience with Eloqua.
– Experience of working with third party suppliers and managing & motivating agencies to push creative barriers in communicating with customers.
– Excellent budget & project management skills.
– Excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
– Enthusiastic, open, flexible and extravert personality with strong drive and proven ability to perform in high-paced environment.
– Results driven (pipeline driven) and team-work oriented
– Fluency in English is essential
– University Degree required – with a focus on Sales, Marketing or Business preferred.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Job date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 07:50:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!