Job title: Senior ELV Engineer
Job description: PURPOSE:
What we are looking for?
Ramboll are looking for a Senior ELV Engineer to join our offices located in Dubai, UAE. The successful candidate will provide ELV (ICT/AV & Security) engineering services on projects to Ramboll and its Clients’, including coordination with RME/RIN team.
Specific areas of key responsibility include the following:
- Technical engineering of ELV systems, including.
- Lead discipline on projects
- Developing and guiding junior engineers
- Applying policies relating to health & safety, quality and training
- Responsible for interface with ELV team in developing the user experience/interface of the building and the technology overlay.
- Experienced in designing ICT, Security and Audio-Visual with control system for large scale facilities such as Hotels, Museums, Auditoriums, Malls and Mixed development project.
- Experience ELV (ICT/AV and Security) systems and detailed engineering.
- Design, and Documentation of Electrical / ELV systems. Experience in Access Control System (ACS), CCTV designing, Physical security such as Bollards, Gate barriers, Audio Visual and ICT systems
- MEP Service Coordination, and ELV including BMS system working knowledge on Middle East projects (must). Must be able to create and modify Revit Families. Good Knowledge of RCP coordination
- Prepare ELV, including BMS mark-ups, and coordinate with other disciplines, including the RME ELV team and RIN technician for modeling and production work.
- Coordinate regularly with MEP team for services coordination.
- Tools and software Exp: Revit MEP, AutoCAD, BIM360, Navisworks
- Bachelors or master’s degree. in Building Services / Electrical Engineering
- Chartered member of an internationally recognized professional body (e.g. CIBSE, IET)
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience, 5 years’ experience in Middle East.
- Proven track record in building services design with different types of sectors, including high rise, commercial, residential, retail, Healthcare, Industrial, refurbishment, etc;
- Proven record as a Project Engineer on several projects.
- Presenting to clients/authorities
- Attending authority/client meetings
- Preparing project proposals for agreement
- Arranging project resources
- Planning and running projects
TECHNICAL SKILLS / KNOWLEGDE
Specific areas of anticipated technical skills include.
- Proven ability to carry out both manual and computer aided calculations, problem solving, technical and financial analyses, etc.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and electrical engineering specific software.
- Detailed knowledge of BIM / digitalization techniques and standards
- Strong software capability and proficiency in AutoCAD. REVIT and Navisworks,
- Excellent knowledge of local and international design standards, TRA, BICSI, ANSI, TIA etc
- Excellent knowledge of local statutory authorities’ regulations and submission requirements across Middle East, mainly, UAE and KSA
- Advanced knowledge of ELV Engineering Principles, BMS, IT, AV and Security design
- Sustainable design practices and technologies
- Basic understand of HVAC and public health principles
- People Leadership
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Commercial Acumen
- Technical Capability & Delivery
- Adaptability & Learning
- Persuading and Influencing
- Communicating and Presenting
- Delivering Results
Job date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 01:33:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!