Job title: Senior Maintenance Planning Specialist- I&C/Mechanical/Electrical
Company: Nawah Energy Company
Job description: Job Description
Plan and prepare work instructions that provide direction for Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Controls (I&C)/ Support based maintenance work with regard to corrective maintenance repairs, performance of Preventive Maintenance (PM), surveillances, and the implementation of modifications.
- Plan online and outage work tasks on a daily basis, in a manner that results in radiological exposure being As Low As Reasonably Achievable (ALARA) to meet ALARA goals, using company approved software and procedures, to ensure operational readiness.
- Conduct field walk downs to identify and analyze corrective and PM, modification, surveillance activities and provide input for refining and improving work package quality.
- Coordinate with Work Management (WM), Operations (OPS), and Engineering (ENG) to identify and resolve work package issues.
- Identify for purchase or make procurement recommendations for all materials needed for work package execution to ensure work packages are adequately resourced.
- Review maintenance procedures to facilitate and enhance work package development, maintain compliance with codes, standards, vendor recommendation, and maintenance direction.
- Execute duties that may involve work in hazardous areas and possible radiation exposure within the limits prescribed by Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulation (FANR) to ensure nuclear and industrial safety objectives.
- Participate in outage schedule rotation if required to ensure plant downtime is minimized.
- Participate in planning maintenance work activities to meet milestone commitments.
- Follow industrial safety, nuclear safety, radiation safety, human performance and regulatory compliance requirements to promote a safety conscious environment.
- Analyze equipment deficiency, human performance and industrial safety events to establish corrective actions to prevent reoccurrences.
- Endorse training, industry benchmarking, and World Association of Nuclear Operators (WANO) best practices to ensure continuous improvement.
- Participate in designating priorities for work activities to develop a resource loaded implementation schedule that accomplish required maintenance.
- Implement maintenance programs and procedures to provide a high level of plant reliability.
- Facilitate and provide support in the mobilization of the Long Term Maintenance Strategy (LTMS) Resources to ensure maintenance planning activities are aligned.
- Support the management of LTMS contract implementation to ensure alignment between contractual obligations and maintenance requirements.
- Support the LTMS performance reviews to ensure contractor(s) performance meet maintenance requirements.
- Support Senior Management on technical issues that affect the LTMS contractors’ performance to ensure maintenance requirements are met.
Outage and Emergency Response Organization (ERO) Support
- Support outage and/or the emergency response organization, as assigned, to ensure safe, reliable and continued operations; this may require shift work/off hours support
Health and Safety and Security
- Follow all relevant company’s Health and Safety policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure compliance in all aspects of work as per sound management practices. Apply these policies and procedures to self and others to ensure reasonable care of the health and safety of the employee; the environment; and various individuals who may be affected by the employee’s acts or omissions at work.
- Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them on self, others and Corporate assets.
- Ensure compliance with corporate requirements for adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to Crisis Management and Business Continuity in order to continue mission critical activities.
- Contribute to the development of UAE National employees in a manner which supports the objectives of the corporation and its Emiratization strategy
- Contribute to knowledge dissemination/sharing in a way that assists with building internal capabilities of UAE Nationals where applicable and maximize their effective performance.
Excellence and Quality Management
- Ensure commitment to a culture of continuous improvement by eliminating waste, following operations procedures, practicing innovation, problem solving, and teamwork; complying with Quality Management System policies and procedures; providing and receiving constructive feedback, and striving to meet quality standards and stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure Commitment to the Nawah Fundamentals.
Academic Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to conceptualize, plan, develop, and manage the assigned programs for a multi-unit plant.
- Understands nuclear power plant design and maintenance.
- Understands license basis requirements.
- Understands the responsibilities with regard to the plant maintenance and work control requirements of a nuclear power plant.
Engineering or Science
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 07:21:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!