Job title: Process Engineer
Company: syncreon America Inc
Job description: syncreon Dubai is looking for a Process Engineer!
- Facilitate the application of lean principles. Apply lean tools, including standardized work, 5S visual factory, total productive maintenance, pull systems, value stream mapping, etc.
- Develop plant/process layouts and/or improve existing layouts to maximize efficient use of space, equipment, and labor.
- Establish and implement work standards through time studies and other accepted methods.
- Assist the PM and Engineering manager to make informed decisions related to the purchase of equipment, including forklifts, tooling, lift assists, generators, compressed air systems, racking, sweepers/ scrubbers, compactors, and miscellaneous items pertaining to specific projects.
- Recommend new and/or improve existing error-proofing methods, technology and processes.
- Obtain quotes, perform cost analysis, and manage contractors working on various installations and facility construction.
- Help to track the project capital budget and report ongoing status to Engineering Manager and/or Project Manager.
- Follow Company policies related to health and safety and environmental procedures.
- On-time completion of projects
- Successful implementation of Lean Principles.
- Achievement of commodity-specific performance metrics.
- Achievement of Corporate Health & Safety metrics.
- Innovation and Best Practice implementation.
- Internal and External Customer Satisfaction and feedback.
- Minimize downtime related to any Engineering issues.
- Process Design, Process Optimization, Process improvement
- Managing projects & continuous improvment
- Contractor and maintenance control
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong operational analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office required; AutoCAD, Solidworks, MS Project, Access and syncreon Business Systems a plus
- Able to initiate and execute lean processes in material handling and light manufacturing.
Problem Solving Required:
- Expected to continuously upgrade their knowledge of new technologies applicable to the logistics industry as well as the most current operating “best practices” within syncreon logistics.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a Logistics environment
- Engineering degreee, preferably industrial engineer
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfillment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit .
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Job date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 23:17:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!