Job title: PM, Ops Integration, MENA Ops Strategic Projects
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Amazon is looking for a motivated individual for the profile of Program Manager for its MENA operations team to drive Automation & Sustainability Innovation projects. This role is a field based role and the candidate should enjoy getting their hands dirty, working on the floor for experimenting and implementation.
· Define, design, launch and manage new Fulfilment & Transportation related Engineering Automation and Sustainability programs in MENA.
· Work with global and regional key stake holders across various functions to define and launch a product/program.
· Manage technical and operations integration with amazon systems across retail, merchant, transportation operations and finance technologies and setup end-to-end operational, accounting, and financial, taxation requirements, and performance measurement and customer satisfaction related processes.
· Launch and expand the product/program as per Amazon’s requirements while being responsible for all customer and merchant satisfaction, performance, compliance, accounting and financial related metrics.
· Evaluate launch outcomes and reintegrate learning into the organizational plan
This role calls for an individual who can own all aspects of how fulfilment & transportation impacts customer experience, shipper experience and operator experience with passion in Automation & Sustainability Innovation, manage performance and measure, determine, then drive, any initiatives necessary to improve it. It requires an individual to showcase judgment and decision making skills to balance customer experience with financial impact. This position offers a broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams within Amazon.
The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and excels at dealing with ambiguity programs with little information. He / She will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, Operations accuman, the ability to create and sustain urgency, and a proven ability to lead large cross-functional projects including communication across all levels and teams in the organization: senior leaders, technical teams, finance, fulfillment, and business leaders.
· More than 5 years of relevant experience in Engineering , operations, or technology innovation domain, from FMCG/Logistics/Automobile
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Comfortable analyzing data and making decisions based on this
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Experience using excel and program management tools
· MBA or Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or related field
· Green/Black Belt Certification preferred
· Experience using SQL and Tableau
Job date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 02:23:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!