Job title: Director of Technology Enabled Solutions
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Other
Director of Technology Enabled Solutions – ( PPS00051M )
At Jacobs, we know that when it comes to a world that’s smarter, more connected and more sustainable, technology enabled solutions are an important thread linking it all together.
Our Technology Enabled Solutions team leverages innovative technologies, big data analytics and AI to solve the world’s most critical challenges. From shaping the safer cities of tomorrow, to protecting against climate change – we’re combining diverse talents with deep client-application experience and digital intelligence to deliver solutions that connect people and places with the means to work smarter and live better, and make an enduring, positive difference in the world.
Our Strategic Consulting team in the Middle East is seeking a Director of Technology Enabled Solutions , to enable solutions to improve business outcomes for our most important clients. You will consider and work with all aspects of business systems, including people, process, technology, data and governance to provide strategic and tactical advice to enable clients to fulfill business objectives. You will be given the opportunity to explore new or existing data and information to provide improved social, environmental and economic outcomes.
You will be leading a team where the scope of the Technology Enabled Solutions services is varied and includes: business objectives and requirements identification; current state documentation; maturity assessment; future state development; gap analysis; solution option identification; strategy and improvement roadmap development; solution option development and selection; and development of solutions that harness digital opportunities while also supporting various functional groups (Cities & Places, Water, Transport, Environment and Buildings with business development activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to utilize your knowledge in areas such as the following: Digital Transformation, Digital Strategy, Intelligent Asset Management, Smart Cities, Digital Twins, connected supply chain, intelligent/digital utilities, IT/OT, V2X and IoT platforms etc. You will have great exposure across the business as you will be working across a wide range of markets that Jacobs services, including for example Cities & Places, Water, Transport, Environment and Buildings.
In addition, your duties will be to:
- “Seller-Doer” – Developing and maintaining internal and external client networks and serving as a primary contributor during client meetings and presentations
- Identifying business opportunities, directing growth and strategic planning for the team
- Establishing and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Initiative, preparing and reviewing proposals and participating in interviews in response to RFPs and RFQs
- Securing, assigning and maintaining a project team containing all the resources required to successfully deliver projects while maintaining quality
- Leading and mentoring project team members and thereby creating a positive team working environment
- Developing and leading data and systems solutions to improve the operational strategy and integration of physical infrastructure assets; Ensuring the application and system integration process for our clients
- Developing and leading solutions for digital infrastructure; defining smart city targets and implementing smart solutions
- Developing and leading solutions to establish data-led information systems and platforms
- Developing and leading solutions for Digital Strategies and Smart Cities
- Ensuring obligations of the agreement between Client and Company are fulfilled
Here’s What You’ll Need:
As a successful candidate you will have a degree in Engineering, Business, Technology, however in Finance or MBA is advantageous. You will also possess: –
- Extensive experience in delivery of Digital and Technology Enabled Projects, with a track record of proven success in project management in a consultancy organization
- Experience in programming experience and data analysis skills
- The ability to manage technical teams, particularly with core asset management concepts, data analytics, data and asset information engineering
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills are required
- The ability to perform in fast-paced, multi-tasking team environments is critical
- A working knowledge of office tools including MS-Visio, MS-Project, and all other MS-Office suite of applications.
- A working knowledge of data analytics tools such as Power-BI, programming tools, ArcGIS
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we are committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we have gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You will uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits, and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you will discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Job : Planning & Consulting
Organization : PPS
Job Type : Experienced
Work Locations : AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International Partnership Halcrow International Partnership, 7th floor, City Tower 2 Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center 1, PO Box 360 2 Bur Dubai
Capabilities : EHS Business Solutions and Sustainability
2019 Jacobs Engineering Group | All rights reserved.
1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1200, Dallas, Texas 75201 , USA | +1.214.638.0145 | Contact us
Job date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 01:41:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!